C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Some palace fans thanking parish for an early christmas present if it was up to him pards would be still be in a job well into the future. It was the Americans that sacked him.

That is factually 100% correct. He was preparing for this several days ago.

I think this will be it for Pardew as an entity in the Premier League. People put their fingers in their ears when he was spiralling downwards with us, but you can't ignore his failures this time.

He'll talk himself into another job somewhere, I'm sure, but the facts are too blindingly obvious now (as if they weren't before...) and if he's ever going to be back in the Prem it'll be as a result of an unlikely promotion.

He was in the doldrums when we hoiked him off the scrapheap. Never going anywhere. It's frankly a miracle that he got six years at this level after the Southampton fiasco, and now he's back where he belongs. Good riddance.

Nah, that man is 100% ego and to be sacked by your favourite club halfway through a season will have crushed him.

He walked out on us to go somewhere where he was loved.  Now nobody loves him.

His own reflection loves him.

Get the fuck in. Pardew, here's my message to you chap; even if I killed you, I wouldn't give you the satisfaction of skinning you and wearing your face whilst sat having xmas dinner with your mother as she goes down on me at the table you punk. I know you read this forum Pardew but fuck you. I've got standards anaarl you cunt. Happy Xmas fellow forum members.