C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Palace chairman and co-owner Steve Parish has told BBC Sport: “I’m not going to blame other people [American co-owners]. Relegation is so costly and I feel with no blame attached we got ourselves in a rut and need a change. We hope a change will change things.

"Even the most one-eyed opposition supporter would accept we've been on the end of some appalling [referee] errors over the last few games.

"We all bought into the decision to play a more expansive style of football. We all believed in it. That hasn't worked. It's no-one's fault. The players have been running their socks off for Alan, the spirit is good.

"But now we’re going to wind the dial back the other way. We’re talking to a number of people to make sure we get this right, nothing has been agreed.”

:dowie:

Palace fan on radio 5 thinks its because hes abandoned the defence.

That was one of the most annoying things about him tbh. He was always reacting to every defeat with a change of style. Lose a few close games 1-0 and it's time for front foot football. Concede 3 goals or 6 and it was back to the 9 man defence.

I hate Allardyce, but at least the miserable cunt knew his own mind.

Palace chairman and co-owner Steve Parish has told BBC Sport: “I’m not going to blame other people [American co-owners]. Relegation is so costly and I feel with no blame attached we got ourselves in a rut and need a change. We hope a change will change things.

"Even the most one-eyed opposition supporter would accept we've been on the end of some appalling [referee] errors over the last few games.

"We all bought into the decision to play a more expansive style of football. We all believed in it. That hasn't worked. It's no-one's fault. The players have been running their socks off for Alan, the spirit is good.

"But now we’re going to wind the dial back the other way. We’re talking to a number of people to make sure we get this right, nothing has been agreed.”

:dowie:

What the fuck is that? What the fuck is this thick cunt smoking? :lol: