C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Palace chairman and co-owner Steve Parish has told BBC Sport: “I’m not going to blame other people [American co-owners]. Relegation is so costly and I feel with no blame attached we got ourselves in a rut and need a change. We hope a change will change things.

"Even the most one-eyed opposition supporter would accept we've been on the end of some appalling [referee] errors over the last few games.

"We all bought into the decision to play a more expansive style of football. We all believed in it. That hasn't worked. It's no-one's fault. The players have been running their socks off for Alan, the spirit is good.

"But now we’re going to wind the dial back the other way. We’re talking to a number of people to make sure we get this right, nothing has been agreed.”

:dowie:

"It woz the front foot football that done me at Palace"

Guest firetotheworks

'Bought into the expansive style but now need to dial it back.'

:lol: You dunno where to start with that. Unlucky Palace, suffice to say yous are going absolutely nowhere.

That set of players is very good. Anyone else and they're definitely improving, as we would have had we still had the squad that Pardew had had.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/alan-pardew-leaves-crystal-palace-12360300

The Chronicle seems to be enjoying this.

Looks like Allardyce has been planning on getting this job for a few weeks.

Ed Malyon ✔ @eaamalyon

Allardyce sent a detailed squad analysis and outline of January plan to CPFC's 🇺🇸 co-owners in late November. Does it outstrip concerns?

3:25 PM - 22 Dec 2016

Way too soon. Some idiots (such as Andy Townsend on Talksport this morning) were still saying he was the right man for the job and needed more time. He'll still get another job in the top flight because his humiliation wasn't complete without getting that relegation on his cv.

Give it a couple of months and he'll be back, all guns smarming.

Palace chairman and co-owner Steve Parish has told BBC Sport: “I’m not going to blame other people [American co-owners]. Relegation is so costly and I feel with no blame attached we got ourselves in a rut and need a change. We hope a change will change things.

"Even the most one-eyed opposition supporter would accept we've been on the end of some appalling [referee] errors over the last few games.

"We all bought into the decision to play a more expansive style of football. We all believed in it. That hasn't worked. It's no-one's fault. The players have been running their socks off for Alan, the spirit is good.

"But now we’re going to wind the dial back the other way. We’re talking to a number of people to make sure we get this right, nothing has been agreed.”

:dowie:

USAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSA