C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

He won’t get another PL job, surely!?

I bet the Carver stunt was orchestrated between them so West Brom had no other option but to get rid.

Someone will be stupid enough. I think this season will actually be a bit of a watershed moment for some clubs in realising that getting a manager who 'knows the league' isn't the answer, but there'll still be a handful of chairmen set in their ways.

Guest firetotheworks

Genuinely devastated. I was looking forward to abusing this cunt for 90 minutes. He would have been a totally broken man a la Stoke away. So sad right now  :'(

#metoo

Guest firetotheworks

Any manager that took on WBA was on a hiding to nothing.

I thought being a WUM wasn't allowed on here?

He's going to be back as a pundit before the season is over and he'll gradually start telling people that West Brom were nailed on for relegation before he took over and there was nothing him and 'JC' could do. This will slowly become accepted as the truth and he'll take over at Watford 10 games into next season.

Quite disappointed but a fair whack of damage done.

Even if WBA do now stay up, super unlikely, you get the impression the media narrative will be the dressing room weren't playing for the manager - rather him being an unbearable cunt.