C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Best thing to do is just be vocal what we think about him week in week out until the end of the season. We’re going down, let that be on his cv if he won’t resign.

He had 2 weeks to prepare tactically for today and after 10 minutes he changed his formation because it was wrong. I understand the need for a plan b and c but that’s just unacceptable.

I don’t understand what he does all week on the training ground, there has been no change in style of play and we make the same mistakes week in week out. He has no idea what formation to play or which players to play where.

:lol: :lol:

Just been alerted to something that has really wound me up and I cannot let go.. apparently Carver told our fans in the Halford to “shut their gob” when moaned at, not only this but stewards then threatened to remove fans because of this..

this is absolutely disgraceful and I want him and that complete muppet Pardew out of our club as soon as possible. I’ve had a season ticket at this club for eleven years now and it’s hard earned money, not to mention travel, food, drink, programmes etc. The fact that Carver has the nerve to not only answer back (when no personal insults were thrown at him) but threaten them with ejection is actually the most disgraceful thing, considering the complete shambolic performance that was the first half. This club is made by the supporters, every week we turn up and support this complete load of spineless idiots despite the completely inept and disgraceful performances they manage to churn out, if we want to have a moan at two men who are taking our club for a ride and literally only care about their pay checks then we are more than within our rights. This has really infuriated me and I wish to take this further, I’m going to be looking to contact club officials and if anybody involved would like to contribute I’d be more than happy to take this further with the club, it’s absolutely disgusting.

:lol:

- Gregorz is our best central midfielder, amazingly he's dropped with no explanation.

- Livermore did what exactly to warrant a recall after a spell out?

- Yacob brought back into the fold recently, why did Pardew drop him about January time?

- Brunt: it doesn't work in the middle, we tried it in successive home games v So'ton and lost 2-3 / 1-2, Leicester a 1-4 spanking etc etc.

- Burke is our best player v Leicester, doesn't play the next 2 why?

Gregorz ~ Ben Arfa

Livermore ~ Gouffran

Yacob ~ Abeid

Brunt ~ Anita

Burke ~ Marveaux

Apparent WBA fan on twitter 'If I was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, Pardew and a gun with 2 Bullets - I'd shoot Pardew twice' :lol:

Guest chopey

He says West Brom were far to defensive .......? I thought he picked the squad, chose the tactics and managed the first team through matches.

He says West Brom were far to defensive .......? I thought he picked the squad, chose the tactics and managed the first team through matches.

"That was not the team I see in training" which makes you wonder who's  training ground he's going to?

In all fairness most WBA fans were concerned about him when he was announced and they have quickly found him out. Unfortunately for them they are paying the price of appointing him straight away, instead of having that initial 18 months he has elsewhere. Contrast to Crystal Palace fans where they were calling us for wanting him and and didn’t realise until it was too late and even then he still had a decent amount of backers at the club. History will be on his side where both us and WBA fans will be the ones called for not getting behind him.

Apparent WBA fan on twitter 'If I was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, Pardew and a gun with 2 Bullets - I'd shoot Pardew twice' :lol:

Feel like the reply needs some love too.

Funny how both Pardew and Carver managed Newcastle but didn't very good I think That's why are they in our dugout Shows our Recuirtment policy to hire Best Mates with managers or chairman Plus Carver looks like Dot Cotton''s Son from Eastenders Nick Cotton only know as my Friend watches it

:lol: :lol: :lol:

http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/14/42/768x1151/gallery_soaps-eastenders-nick-cotton-2.jpg

'Ello Pards

trying to register on the wba site just to post the pardew crying gif - which just by coincidence was from the same game when carver also had a go.

pardew and carver - predictable pear of cliches. nowt changes but the world is finally opening its eyes.

trying to register on the wba site just to post the pardew crying gif - which just by coincidence was from the same game when carver also had a go.

pardew and carver - predictable pear of cliches. nowt changes but the world is finally opening its eyes.

Didn’t Carver offer fans out down at Southampton and Pardew was crying away at Stoke?

I thought Carver had a go at Southampton (A)?  Pardew crying was against Stoke (A).

Pardew crying was at Stoke, Carver Giggs offering neesy out was at Southampton.

Really feels like the end of his career this time. He's done THAT badly.

Sadly you could be right. If they'd sacked him a month ago there might have been some wiggle room for his media pals but the last few weeks have really exposed him. What a loss to English football.