C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Presumably they bought into the bollocks about Pardew playing front foot attacking football or whatever the fuck it is?

In which case the owners are complete idiots.  Would have only required watching a few games to know it wasn't the case.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"My best teams play on the front foot and try and put teams under pressure," said Pardew

"Sometimes they get a bloody nose doing that and that's what I'll deliver here at West Brom. And ultimately, hopefully along that line, we can get up to sort of 1.5, 1.7 points a game"

Is that real?  1.7 points a game would get you 5th or 6th......

Presumably they bought into the bollocks about Pardew playing front foot attacking football or whatever the fuck it is?

In which case the owners are complete idiots.  Would have only required watching a few games to know it wasn't the case.

"My best teams play on the front foot and try and put teams under pressure," said Pardew

"Sometimes they get a bloody nose doing that and that's what I'll deliver here at West Brom. And ultimately, hopefully along that line, we can get up to sort of 1.5, 1.7 points a game"

@ All of that :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

@ All of that :lol: :lol: :lol:

That’s like 57 points over the course of a season that fraud cunt that he is :lol:

Poor WBA fans, they get rid of Pulis and get in Pardew, doomed from the start.

Says he feels he “owes this club” because it “hasn’t seen the sort of team with attacking prowess that I like to put together.”

:mackems:

:lol: Expertly asked for both more time and more funds in one bullshit statement.

Imagine being half as confident as Pardew, man.

I think what hurts the most is that no matter what everyone else thinks, it must be fucking class being The King.

What?! :lol:

You are actually envious of this cesspit of a man?! :lol:

Bang on tweet but nobody gets the irony.

Anubis

@ankdh15

Replying to @RobDorsettSky

Think WBA fans expect too much. At the end of the day they're not a CL club and he's had injuries to contend with too. Give it until Christmas at least and get some stability. They probably don't like him because he's from London.

8:42 PM · Mar 30, 2018