C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Please God, let us be near or above them by the time he brings his side to SJP next month. Will be so great if 50,000 Geordies could loudly sing 'he's taking you down, Alan Pardew, he's taking you down' to him and those Super Al loving cunts.

They didn't look decent this week, they just had Bolasie and Zaha attacking defenders on their own.

Admittedly I haven't seen very much of them at all this season, but when I have this seems to be their entire approach. Give it wide and hope they go on a mazy run and create something out of nothing, failing that lob it into the box.

No, his whole 'philosophy' is entirely dependent on individuals creating something from nothing. He had it here with Ben Arfa, Cisse in his first season who would score outrageous goals from barely half chances, then Ba and Remy who would score goals with practically no service at all. As soon as he lost that there was no structure or gameplan whereby the team could be better than the sum of its parts. Essentially, he's a shit manager with zero tactical nous. But then we all know that anyway, so not sure why I've just spent a few minutes repeating it for myself :lol:

Palace fans are saying he keeps playing Bolasie centrally where he is hope less, its funnier because Pardew kept going on about how much they missed him when he was injured, but since he has come back hasn't played him in his right position.  :lol:

Palace fans are saying he keeps playing Bolasie centrally where he is hope less, its funnier because Pardew kept going on about how much they missed him when he was injured, but since he has come back hasn't played him in his right position.  :lol:

Typical Pards. :lol:

I'm surprised at how quickly it turned to s*** for him at Palace. This is exactly like his time here, just happening in a shorter period of time. Would be funny as f*** if they're relegated this season after the start they had. No wins in 2016 ffs :lol:

The fact he had so little say in things at Newcastle actually made him perform better at times.

That year we came fifth our team was so talented man. I would argue a better manager gets us in the champions league that year, and maybe even has us do a Leicester.

Imagine how crap we would have been if he was allowed to sign the Darren Bents, Steve Sidwells and Stephen Irelands! Crystal Palace has actually given him that power!

Wait he's been playing Bolasie centrally? :lol:

Yep, ever since he came back, the palace fans on saying he lines up in a 4-4-2 with Adebayor, he then takes Adebayor off and then they start putting crosses in. :lol:

Unbelievably classic Pardew. :lol:

Remember Ben Arfa having to sit on the bench for 6 months with Pardew bringing him on occasionally in a central position. Was finally given a chance on the right a couple of times until even Pardew was given no choice but to play him. That was apparently Pards playing an absolute blinder rather than wasting Hatem's and everyone else's time playing shite like Obertan ahead of him for half a season.

Remember Ben Arfa having to sit on the bench for 6 months with Pardew bringing him on occasionally in a central position. Was finally given a chance on the right a couple of times until even Pardew was given no choice but to play him. That was apparently Pards playing an absolute blinder rather than wasting Hatem's and everyone else's time playing shite like Obertan ahead of him for half a season.

Obertan? Even Ryan fucking Taylor was starting ahead of Ben Arfa.

Guest firetotheworks

It knocks me sick thinking about the credit that I gave him at the end of that season. It's probably how post-war Germans felt, it's definitely comparable.