C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Pissed me off reading that, we had years of it and other than a few fan websites nothing like it was printed for us. It's great reading like, but where was this kind of coverage from ESPN when the fraud was spouting this kind of bullshit and worse for us?

p*ssed me off reading that, we had years of it and other than a few fan websites nothing like it was printed for us. It's great reading like, but where was this kind of coverage from ESPN when the fraud was spouting this kind of bullshit and worse for us?

He had the default excuse of he was never given any money to spend.

I want him to stay there for much longer before he gets sacked, without getting them to perform well of course. It still hasn't got to the stage yet where he uses excuses like "we can't compete with them and them" because blah blah. It will only look even more stupid now when he's had a decent amount of money to spend, and on his own targets. Still wouldn't surprise me if he starts saying stuff like that soon, or blaming fans and whatever and whoever there is to blame :lol: There's so much more shit to come from him, please give him more time Palace  :iamatwat: :iamatwat:

I want him to stay there for much longer before he gets sacked, without getting them to perform well of course. It still hasn't got to the stage yet where he uses excuses like "we can't compete with them and them" because blah blah. It will only look even more stupid now when he's had a decent amount of money to spend, and on on his signings. Still woulnd't surprise me if he starts saying stuff like that soon, or blaming fans and whatever and whoever there is to blame :lol:

He cant use that "we cant compete"  as he has spent a lot of money at palace.

"The fans wanted to win too much"

"Science beat us today"

"People Spying on us"

"Fence not high enough"

"Not enough intelligence"

"My fans"

Wouldn't be beyond Pardew to say stuff like that anyway tbh :lol:

"We can't compete with them yet, our players need to gel"

"We can't compete with them until i've taught them how to do it"

"The Bolivian Eagle from La Paz stole our tactic pages"

I want him to stay there for much longer before he gets sacked, without getting them to perform well of course. It still hasn't got to the stage yet where he uses excuses like "we can't compete with them and them" because blah blah. It will only look even more stupid now when he's had a decent amount of money to spend, and on on his signings. Still woulnd't surprise me if he starts saying stuff like that soon, or blaming fans and whatever and whoever there is to blame :lol:

He cant use that "we cant compete"  as he has spent a lot of money at palace.

16th in the net spend for the summer  :whistle:

He needs another year at Palace.

I want him to win a few to climb to about 12th so the pressure eases, then he'll Pardew the end of the season with a series of LLLLLLs that leave them 17th after the last game.

In the summer he'll bring in loads of new players who aren't yet Pardewed and start off OK again, then nosedive into oblivion. That'll do me nicely.

I really don't want him to get sacked in the near future. The Palace fans haven't suffered anything near to what we did and especially with the way they ridiculed us and  lauding the return of their hero/God.

Plus, if he's sacked now, some Palace fans would feel he wouldn't deserve it because he saved them from relegation, brought them to a FA Cup final which they were 8 minutes away from winning and they're supposedly still in a fucking transition period. All these bs excuses should be wiped from the memory of Palace fans.

And of course since he's a media darling, those excuses will be used by his mates, and the inevitable excuse of should be given more time and etc. Point is, he'll be pictured as the victim of unpatient Palace fans. So the longer he stays and keeps them miserable with recurring hint of a revival, the better.

Their end of season away fixtures are delicious. Chelsea, Southampton, Liverpool, Man City and Man Utd are their last 5 away games.

Shame they've got Hull and Burnley at home during that period though

As long is it doesn't save Sundelrand. Sunderland going down > Pardew demise for me.

He needs another year at Palace.

I want him to win a few to climb to about 12th so the pressure eases, then he'll Pardew the end of the season with a series of LLLLLLs that leave them 17th after the last game.

In the summer he'll bring in loads of new players who aren't yet Pardewed and start off OK again, then nosedive into oblivion. That'll do me nicely.

Nah, small pickup sometime soon to keep hope alive for them and so they keep him past January then a total Pardew freefall into oblivion and relegation. That'll do nicely. No more escapes for the cunt.

Best case for me, well aside from him falling under a combine harvester, is for Palace to stand by him until the bitter end, getting relegated, and only then him being sacked. Maximum embarrassment for the club, excruciating for their dickhead fans, and absolutely no excuse for Pardew and his wanker fans in the media.

Won't happen though.

Best case for me, well aside from him falling under a combine harvester, is for Palace to stand by him until the bitter end, getting relegated, and only then him being sacked. Maximum embarrassment for the club, excruciating for their dickhead fans, and absolutely no excuse for Pardew and his wanker fans in the media.

Won't happen though.

:thup: Exactly that. Hope he goes the distance, taking them down and ruining both himself and the club as PL entities.