C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

pardo and parrish are buddies. think it would take a lot for parrish to even contemplate sacking the cunt.

Parrish looks like one of those naive (about football) owners - I can see Pardew easily deceiving him.

Even someone who doesn't know much about football will understand enough to know that constantly battling relegation is a sign that the manager is a dud.

http://www.pmslweb.com/the-blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/17-Han-Solo-thumbs-up-gif.gif

Was just looking at .com's report of our match against Blackburn when Ben Arfa scored that amazing goal. How patronising is this from Pardew? :lol:

"In our stadium 30,000 doesn't feel a lot so there was no electricity. Bless the hearts of our fans though. They are paying out for game after game and some of them simply could not afford to be here again.

"I've tried to explain to our French-speaking players what being in the hat for the fourth round means. Perhaps it's my French but it seems to have gone over their heads.

How the f*** did he get away with that :lol: Can't even remember reading it.

We were all so damaged man. No energy to get upset at half the crap he would spew :lol:

Was just looking at .com's report of our match against Blackburn when Ben Arfa scored that amazing goal. How patronising is this from Pardew? :lol:

"In our stadium 30,000 doesn't feel a lot so there was no electricity. Bless the hearts of our fans though. They are paying out for game after game and some of them simply could not afford to be here again.

"I've tried to explain to our French-speaking players what being in the hat for the fourth round means. Perhaps it's my French but it seems to have gone over their heads.

This is the first thing i have read since getting in from work. I feel sick.

Assuming he goes within this season, what do people reckon his next move is? Championship club? Lower prem club? Punditry? Will he have another great first 6-12 month run at his next club?

Place yer beeeets. Internet points will be awarded for most accurate in 24 months time.

Based on his track record, he might not be a bad appointment for a team flirting with relegation. He always seems to start reasonably well, the one exception I think was Charlton. The trick for that team is to get rid before he can do too much damage.

pardo and parrish are buddies. think it would take a lot for parrish to even contemplate sacking the c***.

Parrish looks like one of those naive (about football) owners - I can see Pardew easily deceiving him.

Even someone who doesn't know much about football will understand enough to know that constantly battling relegation is a sign that the manager is a dud.

Tbf though we are talking about Crystal Palace here, not some juggernaut of the English game, they absolutely should be floating around the relegation zone, if we measure that purely on size and stature within the game.

pardo and parrish are buddies. think it would take a lot for parrish to even contemplate sacking the cunt.

Or you could be the FA and offer this person the England job.

This has all been perfect. From his initial good run and saving them from relegation, to the fans creaming themselves over him and jumping all over us to call us idiots, to what he's doing now.

They still have better players than some other teams, just like we had. Thank You Bosingwa (just to name one season)

Palace have better players than about 10 teams

Exactly. They have enough quality in there to be top 10 easily, especially considering the players have been bought specifically to fit Pardew's brief of defending deep then winning it with a bit of magic or a hump towards a beast of a centre forward. Benteke, Cabaye, Reme, Zaha, Townsend....that's a lot more than most clubs can boast in the premier attack wise. Then when you consider he chased Tomkins for five years and spends four days a week working on defence, you have to wonder what excuses he has left?

League record in 2015 was 19-6-14 (very quickly worked out so may not be 100% accurate). That's 63 points on top of the 41 from 2014 and 2016 to date. Combined that's 104 over three whole years, giving an average of 34.6 per year (likely relegation over a full season). He might be able to get that up slightly if he can pick up a few points before the end of December.

If I had Twitter I'd respond with:

1. Geordies don't like him because he's from London.

2. Geordies have unrealistic expectations.

3. He took NUFC to fifth. Ungrateful fans.

4. SackPardew campaign way over the top, embarrassing.

5. He was hamstrung by Ashley, did a great job in the circumstances. Injuries and player sales under his nose too.