C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Hard to enjoy other peoples downfall given our own plight (which he started).  That said, I hope he really looses the plot and the fraud is finally found out. 

If we are to go down (which is looking more than likely now) I hope the twat does too.

Pardew has got to grow a pair and drop wilf and punch and buy a striker starting to doubt his ability as a gaffer as it's been done on the back of yannicks performances and it's now showing

Agreed. He's not earning his money at the moment. His love affair with Puncheon is becoming embarrassing! He's been woeful but plays 90 minutes every week no matter what! Everyone but him can see he needs dropping.

We've become too predictable. Lee scored that wonder goal and has barely been seen since, considering we cant score for toffee this is a joke! Alarm bells should have been ringing long ago when our strikers have scored 1 goal between them all season and that was a penalty!! Ridiculous. Goals from elsewhere were always going to dry up. We needed to act quicker to bring in a decent striker and probably another midfielder who can create and score

Parish and Pardew have urged the fans to be more ambitious so it's frustrating now seeing the team struggle. There's always a team that drops like a stone in the new year and i'm afraid that looks like us. You cannot keep saying every game how unlucky we are, it's boring. Yes if we hadn't have hit the bar blah blah blah. Well we did. The concerning thing for me is 11 goals conceded in 4 games!! Not good enough at any level especially when not scoring.

Get back to drilling the hell out of the defense and concentrate on that again like Pulis. Go back to hitting people quick on the break when we can.Time to earn your money Mr Pardew!

Favouring an utterly shit player? Well I never.

I hate to say it but we were warned and having lived in the North East for a number of years my Geordie friends are all saying "told you so"

They claimed that he played people out of position, had his favourites who were undroppable and had better players in his squad who couldn't get in the team.

When Bolasie received a medium term injury the obvious replacement would have been Lee on a like for like basis but he played once, played very well and got dropped for his trouble - all very strange.

I'm not for sacking Pardew as that's a bit silly but perhaps it's about time that Parish had another of his chats in the car park to ask him what the hell he's doing.

Like everyone else I have no idea what's going on in the transfer market but Austin who we allegedly weren't interested in earned Southampton three points yesterday and Afobe who is another that we should have been looking at has now scored twice since he joined Bornemouth a couple of weeks ago

Dare I say, Pardew out

Delicious.

Getting good this like, listening to his post match comments yesterday gives a real insight into this fraud.

First he admitted he didn't know how to change things when it was all going to s***.  Second he said that he told his players that he believed that their next goal after nearly 8 hours of not scoring would be a mistake by the opposition.  So no confidence or belief in his team that they were actually going to score a goal for themselves, they must have been truly inspired going out onto the pitch yesterday.

Guest firetotheworks

Too soon, KI?

I'd start gathering evidence now. [emoji38] Once they're split on it I'm gonna go on and just requote my original post from a year ago and watch it all kick off. It doesn't help that he's left a legacy and we're still shit mind.

This is exactly the kind of drivel I'm getting bored of hearing from Pards this transfer window... Make a f*ing decision already!! Back and forth with nonsense quotes in the press... what the hell is his thinking at the moment? Can anyone actually decipher that for me? I'm at loss...