C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

I don't want Pardew to get sacked. I want them to go down with him captaining the f***ing sinking ship, after he's personally lead it towards the reefs with everybody screaming at his side to change course. I want all the world to see what a fraud he is. No ifs or buts.

this, then dead

:lol:

Zaha and Benteke will always miraculously salvage points here and there for him, but given how early he's started the crazy runs of form this could be very close. In addition they are showing an impressive ability to concede from any situation imaginable and several times a game... Which is very familiar.

Didn't know about their upcoming games... It's going to be a tough Christmas.

Before Crystal Palace turned up at the Liberty Stadium, Swansea had scored just 11 goals in 12 games. That is a 45% (FORTY-FIVE PERCENT) increase.

Before Crystal Palace turned up at the ‘whatever they call it now’ Stadium, Hull had scored just 11 goals in 14 matches. That is a 27% (TWENTY-SEVEN PERCENT) increase.

What does Alan Pardew have to say about it at the end of the match?

“It was more open than I would have liked it.”

Is he an internet troll? Is his sole intention to wind people up that pay through the nose to support the Club? Again I have to ask, what the hell is the PR woman that we poached from the FA actually doing around PR? Has she not sat Pardew down and told him that he sounds like the village idiot?

However, you are wrong, Mr Pardew. The game was not open – not until you made the most ridiculous substitution, costing us the game in the process.

:lol: :lol:

We have spent big and are grossly underachieving. Of course, there is always the ‘team in transition’ argument – but the FACT that we have hit more long balls than any other team in the division suggests that the transition is either a myth or it is a transition from an excellent counter-attacking side into a shit long ball side. You choose.

If only they had listened to the deluded  :lol:

Incredible how closely history is repeating itself. He just needs Remy to come back so he can play Benteke on the wing and force Zaha out of the club now.

You do sort of forget just how awful he could be the longer he's away from the club. Doesn't matter how many good footballers you throw at him he seems to find a way to make them look like a conference league side.

I also want Palace to get relegated to send Townsend down, just to ram it in his face what a shit decision joining Alan Pardew's Crystal Palace was. Would have him back in a flash mind, just needs his comeuppance.

I actually like him being absolutely s*** and on the cusp of the sack every week. It's awesome. Long may it continue. Rather him be stressed about it and make more excuses than actually get sacked.

Agreed. There's plenty more enjoyment to be had from his incompetence yet, and quite frankly the Palace fans deserve to be stuck with him a while longer after the way they went on towards us.

I actually like him being absolutely s*** and on the cusp of the sack every week. It's awesome. Long may it continue. Rather him be stressed about it and make more excuses than actually get sacked.

Agreed. There's plenty more enjoyment to be had from his incompetence yet, and quite frankly the Palace fans deserve to be stuck with him a while longer after the way they went on towards us.

Personally waiting for another moment where he's practically in tears on the touchline.

http://i60.tinypic.com/2vt1qa9.gif

That's the one there like. The job will be complete when the palace fans turn on him during a game, bringing him to tears almost. Live on Sky. While we all piss ourselves.

i think the ideal thing would be parish turning into ashley and refusing to sack him, then the palace fans having to start their own campaign to get rid of him but not succeeding before he relegates them

sadly there'll never be another owner as fucking stupid and obstinate where pardew is concerned as ashley was

I'd like to see him sent to the stands tonight but as it's nigh on full , he has to sit in the bottom tier with the rest of the Palace bellends. Then I'd like  to see Manchester United bring on Eric Cantona .

Then Pardew drop-kicks Cantona, does a dance, and goes to Prison where he's made to juggle bars of soap in the showers.

Personally waiting for another moment where he's practically in tears on the touchline.

http://i60.tinypic.com/2vt1qa9.gif

This is what would make me make peace with Crystal Palace fans. Once they've taken so much that they turn it on to him and break him.