C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

In fairness, as much as I would love to push Pardew into a pit of lava, I don't think it's that outrageous to name Ashton as the best he's coached. What a player he was- England lost out big time to his poor physical health. Such a shame, really.

But as someone said (more in jest than anything), you would think Ben Arfa would win that award but this guy is such a fucking wanker that he wouldn't know a good player if one hoofed him in the bollocks.

Colback, Gouff and Dummett, surely.

:lol: :lol:

Ben arfa probably did that tbf.

Guest chopey

I need to stay away from Sky Sports this morning because there's a good chance I'll pour bleach in it when I see Pardew and Sherwood on goals on Sunday.

I need to stay away from Sky Sports this morning because there's a good chance I'll pour bleach in it when I see Pardew and Sherwood on goals on Sunday.

They coming on? Sherwood managed to get Swindon relegated yesterday ffs.

Can't think what biases former academy players might have.

Someone from my school took Beardsley and nufc to court over unfair treatment by him.

Ross Gardner was his name.

Anymore detail regarding the unfair treatment issues?

Yeah Beardsley was cleared of any wrongdoing - http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tyne/2959232.stm

New boy Peter, runs like a cheetah,

Beardsley's going to be a child beater....

Sky opting for a Goals on Sunday wideboy spiv special. Sweet.