C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Do they know Carver's a Wolves fan?

Is he?

What was said?

hammered ashley, carver, pryde, a journalist and Steve howey. Just went stone cold on everyone.

lfee, I've seen it on here but where does this carver wolves link come from? they're not having it on total sport.

Can't find much either, however:

http://talk-of-the-tyne.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=42287

ive known him since school was good mates for a while then lost touch as you do , they keep on about him being a geordie and his love for newcastle i fair enough he was born and bread in the west end but he was a staunch wolves fan and being honest theres no way he should manage us half decent coach no more

Keep finding these bits and pieces on other forums

ElCid has posted about it several times too:

I know John Carver pretty well from his younger days and he supported Wolves

Although he was Sir Bobby's number 2 he was more of a Terry Mac than say a Brian Kidd in terms of involvement and such when it came to coaching, advice, etc. He was basically Sir Bobbby's buffer.

I quite like Carver so its disappointing to hear this if not exactly surprising. He's basically a fan, getting paid a decent wedge, to work for NUFC, the club he loves, but in terms of ability he has about as much a right to be here as Pardew because he brings absolutely nothing to the club.

His actions cannot be defended and he needs to be reprimanded for this.

As a person who has known Carver for a lot of years he supported Wolves when he grew up not Newcastle.

Do they know Carver's a Wolves fan?

Is he?

What was said?

hammered ashley, carver, pryde, a journalist and Steve howey. Just went stone cold on everyone.

lfee, I've seen it on here but where does this carver wolves link come from? they're not having it on total sport.

Can't find much either, however:

http://talk-of-the-tyne.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=42287

ive known him since school was good mates for a while then lost touch as you do , they keep on about him being a geordie and his love for newcastle i fair enough he was born and bread in the west end but he was a staunch wolves fan and being honest theres no way he should manage us half decent coach no more

Keep finding these bits and pieces on other forums

ElCid has posted about it several times too:

I know John Carver pretty well from his younger days and he supported Wolves

Although he was Sir Bobby's number 2 he was more of a Terry Mac than say a Brian Kidd in terms of involvement and such when it came to coaching, advice, etc. He was basically Sir Bobbby's buffer.

I quite like Carver so its disappointing to hear this if not exactly surprising. He's basically a fan, getting paid a decent wedge, to work for NUFC, the club he loves, but in terms of ability he has about as much a right to be here as Pardew because he brings absolutely nothing to the club.

His actions cannot be defended and he needs to be reprimanded for this.

As a person who has known Carver for a lot of years he supported Wolves when he grew up not Newcastle.

Thought it might have been because Terry Connor is the only PL manager worse than him. How odd.

Moyes, Allardyce and Pardew being brought back in is so unreal to me man :lol:

Can't get over this :lol:

Pardew already showing that he is only interested in consolidating his position and not actually doing anything worthwhile, by bringing in the ultimate yes man in John Carver! :lol:

Don't think there will be any good start for him this time. It will be horrid from the start.

Love this comment on the Beeb,lol:

"David sullivan15: Pardew is probably the most underrated British manager. Wherever he’s been he’s improved the team & whenever he’s left or been sacked that team has declined following his departure!"

http://www.bbc.com/sport/live/football/42163888

Basically the same as what the mugs on that sky debate show said, they all agreed that he hasn't done a bad job anywhere. It's bizarre really, if/when he fails at WBA their opinions still won't change I expect.

How would we feel about a thread title change or new thread "PFM Premiership Watch" that way we can keep all the Allardyce, Pardew, Moyes, et al talk in one thread and I don't have to see that snake salesman name on a thread title (I'm selfish). Which of these cunts is going to take a team down at the first time of asking?