C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Fans in the pub in Palace talking about how they need a striker who can make himself a goal out of nothing because they don't have a game plan how to score and no movement around the box. Hmm.

Also say they'll regret losing Gayle because he'll go on to be a great striker.

Sounds familiar.

Fans in the pub in Palace talking about how they need a striker who can make himself a goal out of nothing because they don't have a game plan how to score and no movement around the box. Hmm.

This thread is going to be so great in a year's time.

This thread is going to be so great in a year's time.

He won't be there in a year's time because it's Palace not NUFC and when the fall from grace is complete and they're dropping like a lead balloon Palace will twist rather than stick and pull the trigger on the smarmy cunt.

His comments about Adebayor are unbelievable after his treatment towards HBA! Stupid cunt!

"He’s always been a player I think can disrupt games and create that chaos factor.

He’s a character that needs to be loved and with the group we have, he’ll get that."

I'm sure he mentioned 'chaos factor' with one of our players.

Yeah I thought that too!

This time last year 15/01/15 his first signing at Palace:

@CPFC: AP on Sanogo: "Strikers in the PL don't always have to contribute goals. He offers a chaos factor - you're not sure what he's going to do."

Crystal Palace boss Alan Pardew: "I've said it before: lesser teams than the quality I have have won this competition in recent years. We've got the talent to win it, you need a bit of luck with the draw: we don't need Man City away, we don't need Chelsea away, someone at home would be nice.

Excellent management of the team's morale :lol: Suppose they can let their hair down if they go to the Etihad in Round 5

Had a dream last night in which he and I were in the same bar. I sat down at his table and introduced myself as a Newcastle supporter.

Throughout the course of the evening I peppered my conversation with various statistics and observations, much to his annoyance and the increasing interest of those around us. Eventually, everyone in the bar was listening and agreeing as I set the record straight on his time here. I'd saved the best for last, however, building up to deliver my final knock out blow...."and all of this without mentioning Hatem fucking Ben Arffff".

And then my speech did that dream thing where it slows right down and its a massive effort to get every word out. I could no longer talk, I'd lost the crowd and Pardew was just smiling at me like a wizard who'd made a pact with Sauron.

My hatred of him is so rooted in my subconscious that my brain is using my sleep to try and work through it :lol:

From Sky:

Crystal Palace boss Alan Pardew says he will attempt to sign John Terry when the defender leaves Chelsea in the summer.

"I've bumped into John Terry on occasion and asked him many times to join me," Pardew said. "He always sniggers at the suggestion.

"Of course I will ask one more time. I'm sure I'll bump into him again and ask the question."

---

Such a mong. :lol:

From Sky:

Crystal Palace boss Alan Pardew says he will attempt to sign John Terry when the defender leaves Chelsea in the summer.

"I've bumped into John Terry on occasion and asked him many times to join me," Pardew said. "He always sniggers at the suggestion.

"Of course I will ask one more time. I'm sure I'll bump into him again and ask the question."

---

Such a mong. :lol:

There's your answer, Al :lol:

Just said he hopes Pellegrini wins the league this year as he's a lovely man. When did he decide that, before or after he called him and old cunt.

Typical 180 degree turn from a slimy cunt of a man. Trying to polish up his own public image again after letting his mask slip during that shameful period where he dragged our club name through the dirt.

Just said he hopes Pellegrini wins the league this year as he's a lovely man. When did he decide that, before or after he called him and old cunt.

Typical 180 degree turn from a slimy cunt of a man. Trying to polish up his own public image again after letting his mask slip during that shameful period where he dragged our club name through the dirt.

Aye and the media lap it up, so frustrating as we know exactly what kind of man he is.