C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

How many years of his 8 year contract with us would be have left at this point?

My goodness that is a terrifying thought :lol:

8 year contract man ... we owe Crystal Palace so much I tell you.

I'm happy that he won't be in the dugout for the WBA game. I'd rather he never steps foot in the city ever again.

Only time he should be allowed back in the city is on the way to his funeral. The hearse carrying his coffin would be like an open top bus bringing home a trophy.

Apparent WBA fan on twitter 'If I was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, Pardew and a gun with 2 Bullets - I'd shoot Pardew twice' :lol:

I think I tore an abdominal muscle laughing at this man :lol:

Don't want it over too quickly though

Would want to watch him suffer

First bullet to his kneecap then wait an hour or so before putting the second into his gut

Have I put too much thought into this?

Paddy Power:

The West Bromwich Albion manager of the season award is going to be hotly contested:

Tony Pulis        2 wins

Gary Megson  0 wins

Alan Pardew    1 win

Mego went unbeaten in two and got a point at Wembley - definitely worth a shout.

Be class if Moore gets a couple of futile wins before the season is out to really show Pards up. :lol:

:lol:

Was it Allardyce who said in an interview that he would be ideal for the Barcelona job, or something to that effect? Absolute drips all of these PFMs and the cunts that keep giving them positions.

Paddy Power:

The West Bromwich Albion manager of the season award is going to be hotly contested:

Tony Pulis        2 wins

Gary Megson  0 wins

Alan Pardew    1 win

Mego went unbeaten in two and got a point at Wembley - definitely worth a shout.

Be class if Moore gets a couple of futile wins before the season is out to really show Pards up. :lol:

Not if it's against NUFC.

These games probably just got harder for West Brom's opposition: -

Saturday 7th April

West Bromwich Albion Vs Swansea City

Sunday 15th April

Manchester United Vs West Bromwich Albion

Sunday 22nd April

West Bromwich Albion Vs Liverpool

Saturday 28th April

Newcastle United Vs West Bromwich Albion

Saturday 5th May

West Bromwich Albion Vs Tottenham Hotspur

Sunday 13th May

Crystal Palace Vs West Bromwich Albion

Apparent WBA fan on twitter 'If I was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, Pardew and a gun with 2 Bullets - I'd shoot Pardew twice' :lol:

I think I tore an abdominal muscle laughing at this man :lol:

Don't want it over too quickly though

Would want to watch him suffer

First bullet to his kneecap then wait an hour or so before putting the second into his gut

Have I put too much thought into this?

Yes you have, and it's appreciated :lol:

I really don't get why West Brom have decided to pull the trigger now :lol:

says by "mutual agreement".

i reckon they didnt want to sack him because of the pay off.

i reckon carver and pardew were shit-scared of coming back to sjp so they offered to stand down for "a reduced payment".

Also i agree with the earlier poster saying carver planned his little abuse of the fans.

the cuntometer is well and truly passed 11 on these two. they've broken it forever.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43183688

Adrian Chiles, BBC Radio 5 live presenter and West Brom fan

If you'd told me we'd be at this stage looking at our third manager of the season after just three wins I'd have said that was far-fetched.

But it had to happen. You just can't lose as many consecutive games. If we'd had Pep Guardiola in and he'd lost that many games, we'd have had to get rid of him - that's just the way it is.

I don't think anyone could accuse the board of being a quick-firing operation, I just think if anything it's too late.

I'm sure Pardew's had enough, poor man, along with his assistant, and maybe the club have identified someone that can come in now and have a look at the squad before next season, have them over the summer and do something in the Championship.

Darren Moore is a club legend and he'll have a lot of goodwill behind him. He can't get any worse. I must say with Pardew I can't celebrate him going because I found him to be a decent bloke and we looked to be improving when he took over.

Nothing seemed to go right, the gods of football were against us. I don't know who could've come in and changed things around after Tony Pulis left.

That last quote sounds exactly like something Pardew would say himself.

Guest firetotheworks

If you'd told me we'd be at this stage looking at our third manager of the season after just three wins I'd have said that was far-fetched.

But it had to happen. You just can't lose as many consecutive games. If we'd had Pep Guardiola in and he'd lost that many games, we'd have had to get rid of him - that's just the way it is.

I don't think anyone could accuse the board of being a quick-firing operation, I just think if anything it's too late.

I'm sure Pardew's had enough, poor man, along with his assistant, and maybe the club have identified someone that can come in now and have a look at the squad before next season, have them over the summer and do something in the Championship.

Darren Moore is a club legend and he'll have a lot of goodwill behind him. He can't get any worse. I must say with Pardew I can't celebrate him going because I found him to be a decent bloke and we looked to be improving when he took over.

Nothing seemed to go right, the gods of football were against us. I don't know who could've come in and changed things around after Tony Pulis left.

No surprise at all that that cushion faced pillock likes him tbh.

Chiles has probably become his mate, just like all the journos do, they probably sit around in a VIP area after games eating cheese and talking about what Christine Bleakley smells like.

No surprise at all that that cushion faced pillock likes him tbh.

Forgot the cunt existed until that post. Jesus christ the arsewipe was on the box every other night and now nothing.