C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Guest firetotheworks

If you want us relegated. Fair enough - I get it. 

...and yet you continue to carry on the conversation by presenting the view that you don't get it.

So you want Sunderland to win at the weekend again?

Think the vast majority who cheered Sunderland on last night are forrins.  Not surprising. 

:lol: I thought you 'got it'? Not sure what you're on about with the forrins remark like, I'm from Killingworth. :lol:

...and yet you continue to carry on the conversation by presenting the view that you don't get it.

Think the vast majority who cheered Sunderland on last night are forrins.  Not surprising. 

:lol: I thought you 'got it'? Not sure what you're on about with the forrins remark like, I'm from Killingworth. :lol:

Bloody hell never had you down as a KAB, KI

originally Burradon here  :) BAT

Guest firetotheworks

In Heaton now, but KAB and then LBAB til I die.

Obviously not though because I'm soft as shit and didn't knock about with miscreants. :lol: My stepdad has an LBAB tattoo on his leg from when he was 15, man. Bloke's a walking cringe-fest.

Not everyone can be as important a Geordie and a NE regional advocate like yourself unfortunately.

He's right though. Cheering on Sunderland last night because of hatred towards Pardew is retarded.

Palace are highly unlikely to get relegated and we are direct rivals with Sunderland. If that one point is the difference come may, there won't be many cheers.

Guest firetotheworks

In Heaton now, but KAB and then LBAB til I die.

Obviously not though because I'm soft as shit and didn't knock about with miscreants. :lol: My stepdad has an LBAB tattoo on his leg from when he was 15, man. Bloke's a walking cringe-fest.

What's the KAB/LBAB?

Killingworth Agro Boys/Longbenton Agro Boys. Aye, it really is that bad. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

An incorrect one, as is tradition.

If you don't live in the UK I'm counting you as a forrin. I don't care about you so I don't know. 

:lol: Wow, thank you for your definition. Again though, pretty much everyone I've seen on here wanting a Pardew loss isn't foreign.

He's right though. Cheering on Sunderland last night because of hatred towards Pardew is retarded.

Palace are highly unlikely to get relegated and we are direct rivals with Sunderland. If that one point is the difference come may, there won't be many cheers.

That opinion starts from the premise that we care if Newcastle go down or that the club themselves shouldn't be able to take it out of Sunderland's hands by, you know, actually winning football games. Also, Pardew had a more direct impact on the state of NUFC than anything Sunderland have ever done in the past 8 years.

Also most people wanted a draw, a fact obscured by TCD when he started shitting up the thread with his stream of wank and "forrin" guff.

Thing is, if you're local then the likelihood is you've got a birth given hatred of sunlind. The feeling towards an ex manager pales into insignificance. Unless, of course, your youth was tarnished through lbab,kab,bab,wdwb or even the sham army.

That opinion starts from the premise that we care if Newcastle go down or that the club themselves shouldn't be able to take it out of Sunderland's hands by, you know, actually winning football games. Also, Pardew had a more direct impact on the state of NUFC than anything Sunderland have ever done in the past 8 years.

Also most people wanted a draw, a fact obscured by TCD when he started shitting up the thread with his stream of wank and "forrin" guff.

Wanting newcastle to go down is moronic and I understand the stance, I just don't agree with it.

If have no interest in TCD'S forrin lark either but wanting Sunderland to even gain a point is stupid. Again, not because of who they are but because they could send us down.

FWIW, Pardew is a cunt and I hope we hammer Palace at SJP and yes, relegation is in our own hands.

Guest firetotheworks

Palace superseded Sunderland the moment that cunt walked through the door. Wish nothing but misery upon him and them.

What are you? Pakistani or something?

Wanting newcastle to go down is moronic and I understand the stance, I just don't agree with it.

If have no interest in TCD'S forrin lark either but wanting Sunderland to even gain a point is stupid. Again, not because of who they are but because they could send us down.

FWIW, Pardew is a cunt and I hope we hammer Palace at SJP and yes, relegation is in our own hands.

I hate Sunderand as much as any, but I'm pretty happy with the draw tbh. Pardew's run of misery continues and if we've got anything about us we should be able to get ahead of Sunderland on our own steam not depend on favours from cunts like Pardew.

Palace superseded Sunderland the moment that cunt walked through the door. Wish nothing but misery upon him and them.

What are you? Pakistani or something?

Korean.

Both would have their finger on the pulse more than TCD.