C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Thing is, if you're local then the likelihood is you've got a birth given hatred of sunlind. The feeling towards an ex manager pales into insignificance.

We had them over a barrel for over 30 years before that insignificant ex-manager turned up. Now we are their bitch and it's entirely down to him.

An incorrect one, as is tradition.

If you don't live in the UK I'm counting you as a forrin. I don't care about you so I don't know. 

:lol: Wow, thank you for your definition. Again though, pretty much everyone I've seen on here wanting a Pardew loss isn't foreign.

:lol:

It's a fucking fantastic way to always be right like. Just completely redefine each word. It's fucking genius if you think about it.

Thing is, if you're local then the likelihood is you've got a birth given hatred of sunlind. The feeling towards an ex manager pales into insignificance. Unless, of course, your youth was tarnished through lbab,kab,bab,wdwb or even the sham army.

Surely that's a matter of opinion? Not everyone in Newcastle thinks that way. I can't say I have a mass hatred, because they're just insignificant. I barely ever met any Sunderland fans, and haven't once been to Sunderland itself.

He's right though. Cheering on Sunderland last night because of hatred towards Pardew is retarded.

Palace are highly unlikely to get relegated and we are direct rivals with Sunderland. If that one point is the difference come may, there won't be many cheers.

I cheered SUnderland becasue I hate Pardew and want us to go down to league 2

Guest reefatoon

Thing is, if you're local then the likelihood is you've got a birth given hatred of sunlind. The feeling towards an ex manager pales into insignificance. Unless, of course, your youth was tarnished through lbab,kab,bab,wdwb or even the sham army.

Surely that's a matter of opinion? Not everyone in Newcastle thinks that way. I can't say I have a mass hatred, because they're just insignificant. I barely ever met any Sunderland fans, and haven't once been to Sunderland itself.

It's more the fact people were cheering a goal that made a relegation rival jump ahead us, dropping us further in the shit.

He's right though. Cheering on Sunderland last night because of hatred towards Pardew is retarded.

Palace are highly unlikely to get relegated and we are direct rivals with Sunderland. If that one point is the difference come may, there won't be many cheers.

I cheered SUnderland becasue I hate Pardew and want us to go down to league 2

:thup:

Guest firetotheworks

It's more the fact people were cheering a goal that made a relegation rival jump ahead us, dropping us further in the shit.

The point that people keep missing here is that that's what some people don't care about anymore. I genuinely don't really care whether 'we' stay up or not, I just want my club back.

Guest reefatoon

No matter how much I want my club back, I couldn't go celebrating a Sunderland goal.  Does this mean you will be celebrating again when they score against us in the Derby? Will help them pull away and put us more in the s***.

No matter how much I want my club back, I couldn't go celebrating a Sunderland goal.  Does this mean you will be celebrating again when they score against us in the Derby? Will help them pull away and put us more in the s***.

Is Pardew coming back like?

For me it was less of a point of cheering on Sunderland as opposed to jeering Palarse and more importantly Pardew. Sunderland are insignificant and they are only level on points having played two more games than us, if we can't turn that around then we deserve to go down, our fate is in our own hands and its not as if a draw has massively damaged our survival hopes regardless of if you want us to go down or not. I hate Sunderland and I hate Pardew so for me I didn't want any fucker to win yesterday, if they could both lose then that would have been an added bonus, as it stands a draw shows Pardew up further for what he is and vindicates our position on him when he left and we were attacked for it being called deluded.

Pardew made me actively want us to lose, made me hate football, made me fall out of love with my club, Sunderland could never do that, more of a fact Pardew gave them power over us they never had before, having lived in our shadow for so many years we've become their whipping boys and he's made them more relevant to us. Ergo Pardew can go fuck himself and whatever spite I can bring to him I fucking well will, charlatan, fish lipped, egomaniac cunt.

As for Sunderland, so long as we can get that monkey off our back and do them over at home then who fucking cares what they do against Palace?

We're no further in the shit. We're 100% in the shit at all times, no matter what our league position is. Everything we do is irrelevant. We're not competing. NUFC itself is completely irrelevant.

The point that people keep missing here is that that's what some people don't care about anymore. I genuinely don't really care whether 'we' stay up or not, I just want my club back.

Well I do want us to stay up, but if Sunderland are going to get a point then it might as well be against Pardew. They can lose the fucking rest.

Guest reefatoon

Is Pardew coming back like?

That part was for the people saying they want us to go down

But this team has been a shell of what it was in the first weeks of the season and unfortunately injuries have a lot to do with that. I am not going to question Pardew until our healthy squad is underperforming.

:lol:

An incorrect one, as is tradition.

If you don't live in the UK I'm counting you as a forrin. I don't care about you so I don't know. 

Sweet.  So I was born in Newcastle to a family of Geordies who still live there (and Pelaw and Leam Lane), grew up there, went to University there, have lived in Heaton, Jesmond, Wallsend, St Peters Basin, Bensham and various other places around the North East and attended SJP from the age of about eight but now since I live in China i'm a forrin :lol:

Fuck thomas, Loki679 for best foreigner 2016. 

Yes.  Forrin.  I don't mean this in a xenophobic way.  It's just so much easier to be fixated on Pardew hate when you live abroad.  Come in this thread get the latest quote to salivate over. 

I don't see how you live in England, here the crap Fat Sam spouts every week.  Hear the crap the media talk about Sam every week. How he manages Sunderland.  And genuinely want that team to win against Palace. I'm always going to dislike Sunderland.  I'm guessing for most Palace mean little beyond Pardew.

Good chance Pardew doesn't see our 2016 at Palace anyway.

Yes.  Forrin.  I don't mean this in a xenophobic way.  It's just so much easier to be fixated on Pardew hate when you live abroad.  Come in this thread get the latest quote to salivate over. 

I don't see how you live in England, here the crap Fat Sam spouts every week.  Hear the crap the media talk about Sam every week. How he manages Sunderland.  And genuinely want that team to win against Palace. I'm always going to dislike Sunderland.  I'm guessing for most Palace mean little beyond Pardew.

http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/03/Eye-Roll-gif-6.gif?gs=a

When we're losing 3-0 to Rotherham next season with Mike Ashley still in the club, whilst Palace, Pardew and Sunderland are all in the Premier League - we can all laugh together so much and cheer on that late Sunderland goal. We'll all be the real winners.

The significance of Pardew is irrelevant, we have had many s*** managers before him and I'm sure we'll have many more in the future. Pardew is s*** and failing at another club, who cares? Saying "I told you so" to Palace fans is embarrassing and petty, I mean we've got so much to laugh at other people for in our current situation.

Absolutely no logical reason for any football supporter to wish relegation on their team.

Of course, I would probably accept relegation if it was guaranteed to get rid of Ashley (and replace him with a decent owner), but it will not. Why people act like relegation would be an answer to anything I do not know. Ashley will only sell the football club when Ashley wants to, not a day before. Relegation will only lessen the value of his prized asset, therefore he would aim to achieve promotion to regain elite status. He would not walk away, just like last time.

Therefore we would come back up then what? Actively hope we get relegated again? What is the point in that?

Whether people accept it or not, Ashley is here and will be for as long as he wants. Until a buyer comes along and offers Ashley a price that he deems acceptable (as we all know that would probably be a daft value) then he will not sell us. Rather than sitting on our hands and cheering on Sunderland, the more constructive thing to do would be to arrange a consortium of wealthy supporters to buy NUFC back (highly challenging but has been achieved elsewhere). No amount of protesting will oust Ashley, we've been and tried it all - unless every single NUFC fan in the world stopped attending games or putting money into the club, it will have no effect - the chances of that happening? Nil.

Sadly there are a lot of bored millionaires who want to buy football clubs but have absolutely f*** all idea (Leeds, Villa, us being prime examples).

Of course I hate what my beloved club has become, we all do.

PS - I'd like to distance myself from TCD's terrible forrin opinion

Remind me how you "here" the crap Fat Sam spouts. Is he travelling the north-east bellowing in the streets? Or is it perhaps through a medium that is available across the globe, such as television or the Internet?