C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

@MattCPFC 1 hr1 hour ago

#PardewOut. You were all right #nufc fans

http://photos.ellen.warnerbros.com/gallery-images/2013/06/smile-dog.png_full.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/REEbH8l.gif

Luke Edwards ‏@LukeEdwardsTele  2 mins2 minutes ago

Allardyce on Pardew "Alan would say that, Alan says they have played well when they have played badly. When have you ever heard Alan say..

Luke Edwards ‏@LukeEdwardsTele  2 mins2 minutes ago

..they didn’t deserve to win? He always deserves to win and they don’t. You know what he is like, you had him up here long enough."

Jesus :lol: :lol:

:lol: What the fuck? Do I like Sam now?

The horror still can't win and yet it still had a negative impact on us in the league.

Hope a cat runs out in front of his car tomorrow and he slams on his breaks, only to go flying through his windscreen after his ego dislodges his seatbelt.

The horror still can't win and yet it still had a negative impact on us in the league.

Hope a cat runs out in front of his car tomorrow and he slams on his breaks, only to go flying through his windscreen after his ego dislodges his seatbelt.

*brakes even.

Has me that riled up that I can't even spell properly.

That last minute goal will be class for Palace's morale. Probably the away fans fault for daring to think they might score a third.

When you play such positive front-foot football, you're bound to concede.

He got lucky with a bit of a bounce both with us and then his new employers, but the players he manages will eventually be Pardewed.. it's inevitable.

I saw a comment on the bbc live football thing last weekend, some fan from another club posted a comment bringing up how everyone gave us a hard time over how Pardew was treated and that basically we were right all along. And we really were. I fucking hate Pardew, way more than any other manager we've had over the last 20 years, even Allardyce and most definitely our current dingbat.

That last minute goal will be class for Palace's morale. Probably the away fans fault for daring to think they might score a third.

They shouldn't be so deluded, just like us nufc fans. Never Pardews fault.

Fuckin' Palace fans subbing Wickham when he was on a hattrick

I've been thinking it over, and I reckon if push came to shove I would accept a Palace victory, but if, and only if, Pards has an absolutely massive heart attack before 7:45, and never regains full consciousness and/or motor-function ever again.

But otherwise, 10-0 mackems.

Id rather you had one in all fairness.

Well that's not very nice.

Wishing a heart attack on some tit off the Internet or wishing a heart attack on Pardew?

Wey I didn't say it to his face you bellend. Hope AJ diddles your kids.

:lol:

@MattCPFC 1 hr1 hour ago

#PardewOut. You were all right #nufc fans

It feels good to have them finally realize what they've gotten themselves into. I'd be empathetic if they hadn't been such smug, patronizing cunts when Pardew joined them. I wish nothing but misery upon them as the King burns it all down.

Next three matches:

Liverpool (H)

Leicester (H)

West Ham (A)

Could easily be 14 without a win by then.

Could easily see him bring his fancy flukey win against Liverpool or Leicester mind and all will be forgotten.

Next three matches:

Liverpool (H)

Leicester (H)

West Ham (A)

Could easily be 14 without a win by then.

Could easily see him bring his fancy flukey win against Liverpool or Leicester mind and all will be forgotten.

Seems most likely to me, given Liverpool's fixture list before and after will have been

28 Feb - Man City

2 Mar - Man City(H)

6 Mar - Crystal Palace(A)

10 Mar - Manchester United (H)

Although I'd love to see a liverpool kids/b-side wallop them 

They shouldn't be so deluded, just like us nufc fans. Never Pardews fault.

Fuckin' Palace fans subbing Wickham when he was on a hattrick

He took off Wickham, Bolasie and Cabaye - textbook Pardew trying to defend a lead when before his subs the mackems looked a beaten team.

thomas was right, still hardly any dissent on their forum and any is quickly shouted down. It's been almost a third of the season. :lol:

When he was here, I think the longest winless league run was 7, at the start of his final season.

I went back there after ten, like, couldn't resist it. Think I'll make a quick stop there later today too.

Seems to be getting quite a bit of stick on Twitter. Few Palace fans saying Newcastle fans were right all along. If I'd wasn't for the fact he's English he'd be getting slaughtered by the media but the likes of him, McClaren and Allardyce will always get an easy ride on that score.