Newcastle United 2-1 West Ham 16/01/16 - Post-match reaction from page 31

Mike

Shelvey showing that you don't have to run around a lot to be effective. I bet he'll be frustrating as fuck when we're losing though :lol:

Looks like Colback is shitting himself about losing his shirt so is actually putting in a bit of effort.

Shelvey has been impressive. Once again I feel like Colback has been our worse player. His positioning is ridiculous, he's basically standing 3metres form Shelvey at all time. If that's not on him, then McClaren is an idiot.

Shelvey showing that you don't have to run around a lot to be effective. I bet he'll be frustrating as fuck when we're losing though :lol:

Looks like Colback is shitting himself about losing his shirt so is actually putting in a bit of effort.

That's exactly what you want from all of our players. Bit of competition will bring out the best in players, even the shit ones.

Shelvey has been impressive. Once again I feel like Colback has been our worse player. His positioning is ridiculous, he's basically standing 3metres form Shelvey at all time. If that's not on him, then McClaren is an idiot.

Seems unnecessarily harsh when we've been this dominant. I don't disagree that he still doesn't offer much of anything, but I couldn't give a shit if it works as a partnership. Mitro seems to be my candidate for player not doing his job, as he's showing the standard performance of a striker with no confidence.