Newcastle United 2-1 West Ham 16/01/16 - Post-match reaction from page 31

Mike

FREE JACKETS FOR EVERYONE :frantic:

These 'Free' jackets are gonna cost everyone who registered/wants one, a fiver!!

Participants who registered received a voucher that entitles them to the free Everlast coat, which will be available from Sports Direct website subject to normal delivery charges while stocks last.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/mike-ashley-faces-24-million-7191960

Bet the coats only worth a fiver... never worth anywhere near £59.99!  :lol:

That's more like the mike we know & love hate

Honestly got nothing against West Ham fans. West Ham are a decent club, apart from the absolute fucking tossers who own them. I think a lot of the older generation play on their reputation of football violence back in the 70's and 80's too much though.

All clubs have knackers like him, unfortunatly it's those who generally get shown on TV. In all honesty he just seems a bit pissed off at his team and is just passing it on to us, had he started slating the team then others would point out how well West Ham have been doing this season and make him look like a fool that way.

Honestly got nothing against West Ham fans. West Ham are a decent club, apart from the absolute fucking tossers who own them. I think a lot of the loser generation play on their reputation of football violence back in the 70's and 80's too much though.

All clubs have knackers like him, unfortunate it's those who generally get shown on TV. In all honesty he just seems a bit pissed off at his team and is just passing it on to us, had he started skating the team then others would point out how well West Ham have been doing those season and make him look like a fool that way.

This is such a you post, although I do agree with you. :lol:

Good result, and sounds like an excellent first half at least. What happened in the second half, those who saw it? I know their goal came from a bad backpass but were we too negative generally or just shitting ourselves?

Good result, and sounds like an excellent first half at least. What happened in the second half, those who saw it? I know their goal came from a bad backpass but were we too negative generally or just shitting ourselves?

I thought the latter, we did a decent amount of our own attacking second half. It wasn't a case of "just kick it away" that we used to see.

I thought the latter, we did a decent amount of our own attacking second half. It wasn't a case of "just kick it away" that we used to see.

When you think just before they scored we'd carved them open and Wijnaldum scuffed it wide/Mitrovic tried to turn it in, even their goal was against the run of play. It's one of our best all round performances under McClaren in terms of controlling a game

Thought we were actually pretty comfortable at 2-1, there's always the usual toon paranoia but they only really had 1 good chance that Elliot saved well while we could easily have scored another couple on the break, Mitro in particular had a few good chances to kill them off.