Chelsea vs Newcastle United - 13/2/16 @ 5:30pm (Live on Sky Sports)

Nobody

Chronicle are speculating that Gini could be benched. I wouldn't be against it tbh. He's been awful away from home and Perez behind Mitro could hopefully work better.

Second paragraph from Ryder :lol:

With Newcastle in the bottom three and their away form a huge factor in their perilous Premier League position, McClaren is frantically looking for a solution to cure United’s away day blues.

Chronicle are speculating that Gini could be benched. I wouldn't be against it tbh. He's been awful away from home and Perez behind Mitro could hopefully work better.

How about rather than benching our best goal scoring threat, we play to his strengths away from home like we do at home? He's bound to ineffectual when he's 10 yards inside our own half with only Perez 40 yards in front of him ffs.

How about rather than benching our best goal scoring threat, we play to his strengths away from home like we do at home? He's bound to ineffectual when he's 10 yards inside our own half with only Perez 40 yards in front of him ffs.

Exactly :lol:  With Tiote back to resembling a footballer (well for one game at least) we can afford to play 4-2-3-1 like at home.  We'd need Shelvey to actually decide to turn up though because at Everton he was fucking appalling

No home wins in 4 for Chelsea. It would take an über-optimistic to think Chelsea will go over a quarter of their home games in a row without winning regardless of their poor season.

There are few teams as benevolent as we are when a club or player needs to end a bad run.  Hazard will score as well

No home wins in 4 for Chelsea. It would take an über-optimist to think Chelsea will go over a quarter of their home games in a row without winning regardless of their poor season.

Their poor fans. Long suffering.

Guest YaBoyDieter

I think NUFC might spring a suprise. Definitely due an away result and Chelsea are in a bit of flux at them moment. Wijnaldum needs to pull his finger out and put in an away performance. Whats the latest on Janmaat? Heard he was a doubt.

Gini played well at Arsenal & Man U from what I remember (missed sitter aside). Unchanged from the West Brom game unless there's injuries surely?

Yes but we are a totally different team at home, our form lately at home has been quite decent.

Away from home players go missing which is why we may be best adjusting it with Wijnaldum dropping out as we can't afford him and Shelvey to disappear