Blackburn Rovers 1-3 Newcastle United - Post Match Thoughts.

BlufPurdi

Thank fuck for that. blueyes.gif

First-half diagnosis?

Second-half diagnosis?

Full-time diagnosis?

Star man for United?

Worst United player?

Opposition comment?

Toon-pros?

Toon-cons?

Post-match feelings?

HAVE SOME OF THAT YOU DIRTY FUCKING BASTARDS!!!

Worst second half ever, was shitting my pants at the end.

3 more injuries to absolutely KEY players.

Fantastic goal from Martins at the end to follow-up on a corker in the first half.

Blackburn are the most dirty, foul team I've ever seen.

Dermot Gallagher is an incompetent, baldy cuntstain of a referee. How the fuck did we end up with more bookings than them? Savage/Neill were allowed to get away with murder from the first whistle until the last and Pedersen did Emre, no doubt about it, unintentional my arse.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OBA OBAFEM OBAFEMI MARTINS

Blackburn are a disgrace, the ref let them geta way with murder, our injuries are a massive massive worry though.  bluebigeek.gif bluebigeek.gif bluebigeek.gif bluebigeek.gif

Guest Ridzuan

Just glad we got the win.Glad to see Martins scoring a brace and Taylor scored again.We played better in the 1st half than we did in the 2nd,though they was down to 10 men.I cannot imagine if they still got 11 men on the pitch.The bad side of the match today was of course the injuries.Hopefully it will not be a serious one.

Guest DONTOONER

We have 4 injuries that is not looking good.....Our New no. 9 is settling in....

Could see him score more goals from now...his positioning sounds so much better now.

Heard the game a radio MoTM butt...he made loads of crucial intersepts and show his experience to calm the players... i reckon if parker was there....it would be a different story