sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sunderland Superstore Kiosk doing roaring trade here at the airport. They have Gloin running the store today to make the kiosk look bigger in some type of optical illusion.

Not seen a single Nufc top and only one unfortunate kid decked out in his Safc kit. Ooooo, 1-1 now, just seen a lass with a Nufc top on. Anyway, back to pre flight beer.

I kid you not about Gloin.

Sunderland Superstore Kiosk doing roaring trade here at the airport. They have Gloin running the store today to make the kiosk look bigger in some type of optical illusion.

Not seen a single Nufc top and only one unfortunate kid decked out in his Safc kit. Ooooo, 1-1 now, just seen a lass with a Nufc top on. Anyway, back to pre flight beer.

I kid you not about Gloin.

I noticed that dude on the Sunderland stall the other day as well [emoji38]

Why is Khazri out of favour? He looked like their most creative player after he joined last season.

He's a French-Tunisian creative midfielder. Things like that aren't very popular in the 1950's.

Why is Khazri out of favour? He looked like their most creative player after he joined last season.

Similar to yourselves at one point, clique of French speakers in the dressing room. Probably unhappy at his two marras fucking off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar to yourselves at one point, clique of French speakers in the dressing room. Probably unhappy at his two marras fucking off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's a weirdo then?

I'm surprised with all the money coming in to the PL, that they have not spent more to try and survive, they really can't afford to be messing around here. Surely the first two games have shown them that their squad is ill prepared. They always pack their team with a bunch of loanees, those tend not to come in until the bigger clubs have finished up building their squads, I wouldn't be surprised at all if they were very active on deadline day in the loan market.

If Moyes keeps them up this term, may be a bigger achievement than anything he did at Everton, perhaps that's the draw for him. He maybe gone by Christmas though based on his traditional slow starts and their lack of patience and thought process of new manager bounce will save them.

Not having us to give them 4-6 points guaranteed could definitely hurt them. We must be the only team in the world too mentally weak to face fucking Sunderland. Who, in turn, play like it's a World Cup Final.