sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest reefatoon

Yep, we were humped 4-0 too when I was up there last month. Early hatrick when a family of whoppers waddled in and we never recovered.

See those idiots in stupidland who voted to leave the EU may now find that Nissan reduce their investment in the UK.  Obviously the Japanese are saying that they will protect their investment and if that means moving to an EU country then that is what they will do

Mackems whining about the pesky 'magedia' again...

"This Newcastle Obsession With Sunderland’s Transfer Window Tells A Tragic Tale"

http://rokerreport.sbnation.com/2016/9/4/12790910/this-newcastle-obsession-with-sunderland-s-transfer-window-tells-a

[emoji38]

The fact they regularly have 10 threads about us, state we don't matter because we are lower league and they paid for a plane to fly over our landfill, yet they claim it's us that's obsessed. We are the deluded ones yet they are predicting upper mid-table with that squad and believing fully in Moyes, yet Rafa relegated us and is clearly a shit manager.

Claiming Anichibe is a class signing while proclaiming every one of our signings shit. Loving Yedlin then claiming he's shit because he signed for us, but Manquilla and Ndong are class.

Ludicrous small bitter obsessed club madness

"This Newcastle Obsession With Sunderland’s Transfer Window Tells A Tragic Tale"

http://rokerreport.sbnation.com/2016/9/4/12790910/this-newcastle-obsession-with-sunderland-s-transfer-window-tells-a

:lol:

No one cares about them anymore. There is no global audience for the Championship, not even a national one for a second-tier team; barely even a regional one.... outside of a Championship team’s local town, city or regional catchment area, no one is reading and no one is clicking and that hurts them

Every word of that sentence could easily be applied to sunderland's woeful premiership tenancy. Good luck on 'Project 17th' you underwhelming, low-expectation having, easily pleased cretins.

That bit stood out for me too. We're happy to do our rebuilding quietly away from the spot light, so I dunno how we're feeling hurt? What hurts them is the fact that we're probably still get as much exposure as them in the media despite being a league below them.

Unless you're big into British comedy of the 80's and 90's the name may not be familiar.....but he hit the nail on the head with this comment last night:

England are the Sunderland of international football so Allardyce is the perfect match. The mediocre leading the mediocre.

sunderland afc - respected throughout football.

Unless you're big into British comedy of the 80's and 90's the name may not be familiar.....but he hit the nail on the head with this comment last night:

England are the Sunderland of international football so Allardyce is the perfect match. The mediocre leading the mediocre.

sunderland afc - respected throughout football.

He was ace back in the day.

:lol:

No one cares about them anymore. There is no global audience for the Championship, not even a national one for a second-tier team; barely even a regional one.... outside of a Championship team’s local town, city or regional catchment area, no one is reading and no one is clicking and that hurts them

Every word of that sentence could easily be applied to sunderland's woeful premiership tenancy. Good luck on 'Project 17th' you underwhelming, low-expectation having, easily pleased cretins.

The irony of that statement, that is part of a mackem fanzine article twisting about NUFC and its supporters, which has a word count in excess of twelve hundred.

[emoji38]

The fact they regularly have 10 threads about us, state we don't matter because we are lower league and they paid for a plane to fly over our landfill, yet they claim it's us that's obsessed. We are the deluded ones yet they are predicting upper mid-table with that squad and believing fully in Moyes, yet Rafa relegated us and is clearly a s*** manager.

Claiming Anichibe is a class signing while proclaiming every one of our signings s***. Loving Yedlin then claiming he's s*** because he signed for us, but Manquilla and Ndong are class.

Ludicrous small bitter obsessed club madness

Wouldn't let it wind you up. Self-awareness is not, and never has been the forte of sunderland fans. I admire the front every time I hear them.accusing NUFC of being "obsessed" without a hint of irony. It's like a five year old with a new insult he learnt off the older lads- no idea what it means but damned if he's not going to run around shouting it at everyone else!

To be fair 'Project 17th' was incredibly enjoyable last season.

So small time. Must be easy having so little to hope for.

It was probably "enjoyable" because we went down. That's how they work. Their enjoyment levels are based around how good or bad NUFC do. Them surviving by the skin of their teeth has nothing to do with it.

It was probably "enjoyable" because we went down. That's how they work. Their enjoyment levels are based around how good or bad NUFC do. Them surviving by the skin of their teeth has nothing to do with it.

I'd much prefer we were more successful but I've been watching Sunderland for a very long time and have realised that we need to enjoy even the 'small' victories, which the end of last season was.

Whatever floats your boat. Refreshing that popeye admitted as much a full two games into the season.

I can see why every aspect of sunderland town centre is such a tip, clearly no-one demands - or indeed expects - any better. Tell you what, here's an early xmas pressie, for both your club and your civic leaders:

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/ambition?s=t

Whatever floats your boat. Refreshing that popeye admitted as much a full two games into the season.

I can see why every aspect of sunderland town centre is such a tip, clearly no-one demands - or indeed expects - any better. Tell you what, here's an early xmas pressie, for both your club and your civic leaders:

That's tickled me coming from a Scotch Mag. Thank you  :lol:

Aim to finish one position above us in the standings again this season.

That's tickled me coming from a Scotch Mag. Thank you  :lol:

My ambition - for Scotland to become an independent, forward thinking, inclusive member of a growing EU, and for my team to get promoted with one of the finest managers the modern game has seen and build from there.

Your ambition - To have an inward looking, monocultural, isolated 'city', which looks slightly less sh*t than Cumbernauld, and to scrape survival with the bare minimum effort starting some time in April.

Tomato, Tomarto.

And 'Scotch'? Grow up.