sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Did they get M'Vila in the end?

Doesn't look like it.  Would be amusing if he f***ed off elsewhere in January.

They've got him on some agreement for january apparently. Today was trying to bring it forward to now

The f*** have they been doing all summer while not signing M'Vila? :lol: He was there on loan last season ffs, how difficult could that one have been to pull off?

His team wanted £7m to bring the deal forward so they didn't bother.

However they (Sunderland) didn't bother by not answering any of the player's phone calls today leaving him to post "his story" on his instagram saying how annoyed he his about their (Sunderland) actions so Sunderland have a p*ssed off player all lined up for January :lol:

Their support must be completely underwhelmed at their work in the window. Looking at the Ronny gill site the other day before they brought in a couple more players, they had a piece on the NINE first teamers they had on international duty !! http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/sunderland-afc-internationals-nine-first-11816005

If you read the article you find out that 5 of these NINE are U21. I went on NUFC.com to see how this compared with Championship side Newcastle, and it turns out we had 10 full internationals.

That's a relegation fodder squad :)

With all the money that PL clubs were supposedly getting this summer, I can't believe they balked at paying £7m for M'Vila now, and strengthen their threadbare squad.

And if his instagram post was owt go by, he may be trying to get out of the agreement to join them in January, now!

just had a look at their fixtures out of curiosity.

i predict their first win in November, against Hull at home.

they simply will be grinding out spawny wins again in the 2nd half of the season YET AGAIN, no 4/6 point gifts however so i'm predicting this shower of shit to go down  ;D :naughty:

From BBC Sportsday

Speaking of suffering, one man who did not have a good transfer deadline day is Yann M'Vila.

The 26-year-old France midfielder impressed while on loan at Sunderland last season, and looked all set to make the move permanent from Russian club Rubin Kazan yesterday when he posted a picture of himself at Heathrow airport.

However, it was not to be, with M'Vila failing to sign and later posting a message on his Instagram saying: "I called Sunderland but they are not picking up the phone, why? My heart has broken."

It's enough to move even the most stoical Sunderland fan to tears - especially after their fairly dismal start to life under new manager David Moyes.

But don't worry Black Cats, Yann could be your man still in January when his contract with Rubin expires. Every cloud, eh?

Haven't been getting involved with the big money spending at all. Sunderland, WBA, Watford(?), Burnley, Hull haven't strengthened much. Neither have Bournemouth (unless Wilshere can stay injury free). Those sides along with Palace (as long as Pardew is there) will struggle majorly. Not a surprise but out of all those I would think Sunderland would try to take the next step and push for midtable.

From BBC Sportsday

Speaking of suffering, one man who did not have a good transfer deadline day is Yann M'Vila.

The 26-year-old France midfielder impressed while on loan at Sunderland last season, and looked all set to make the move permanent from Russian club Rubin Kazan yesterday when he posted a picture of himself at Heathrow airport.

However, it was not to be, with M'Vila failing to sign and later posting a message on his Instagram saying: "I called Sunderland but they are not picking up the phone, why? My heart has broken."

It's enough to move even the most stoical Sunderland fan to tears - especially after their fairly dismal start to life under new manager David Moyes.

But don't worry Black Cats, Yann could be your man still in January when his contract with Rubin expires. Every cloud, eh?

You would expect that once M'Vila becomes a free agent that a lot of teams would become interested in him.  He will have better options that Sun'lun for sure.

From BBC Sportsday

You would expect that once M'Vila becomes a free agent that a lot of teams would become interested in him.  He will have better options that Sun'lun for sure.

I think they might already have an agreement for him to join them in January... hence why they were reluctant to stump up £7m yesterday. Rubin don't want him, but knew that Sunlun wanted him early, hence slapping that fee on him. Gabbiadini (on TS) reckoned Sunlun were hoping to/would meet in the middle somewhere.

But looks like M'vila made the effort to get to the UK for a move, and Sunlun basically blanked him yesterday once it became clear Rubin wouldn't budge on the (early) fee.

Pretty underwhelmed at our transfer activity again but I don't suppose Allaydyce leaving half way through the window helped. I'll pass judgement when I've seen the new players play a few games for us.

I'm ready for another relegation scrap although we haven't played too badly so far. We should have had at least a draw against Boro who are running on adrenaline and I think will struggle later in the season.

If we don't win a game before November I'll be f*cking sick mind  :lol:

Pretty underwhelmed at our transfer activity again but I don't suppose Allaydyce leaving half way through the window helped. I'll pass judgement when I've seen the new players play a few games for us.

I'm ready for another relegation scrap although we haven't played too badly so far. We should have had at least a draw against Boro who are running on adrenaline and I think will struggle later in the season.

If we don't win a game before November I'll be f*cking sick mind  :lol:

Disagree on the Boro point. They should have countered better second half. You were wide open.

As horrible a human being I am for wishing harm on somebody, I realy hope defoe breaks his leg and joins borini in the doc's office that will be the nail in the coffin.

Unless that happens, they'll be fine, Moyes will organise them well enough and with defoe up top they will scrap enough points to see them through like they always somehow do. Fucking unflushable shits, another 17th place trophy awaits them.

The draft in the prem :lol:  How in the fuck would that work, exactly?! 

:dowiespin:

His explanation of what he thinks the draft is, is even better :lol:

Basically all the star players and managers go in the hat and any team can get them, luck of the draw to what star player you get.