sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Was listening to Total Sport on the way home from the game today and this mackem was saying "we were playing the second worst team in the league, we should be doing much better than this". I was thinking does this thick twat not realise that s*nderland are the worst team in the league? He was saying it as if s*nderland were sitting in 6th or 7th. It's been mentioned before on here but the complete lack of self-awareness from these lot is staggering.

I'm going to guess that not many clubs have had such a poor start and survived?

I've looked it up. Only 3 teams have survived from having only 2 points after 8 games in the Premier League. Those 3 teams are Southampton, Spurs, and them. I'm pretty sure when they did it they played most of the top 6 in their opening games.

Also at this stage last season Aston Villa had double the points they have now.

I'm going to guess that not many clubs have had such a poor start and survived?

I've looked it up. Only 3 teams have survived from having only 2 points after 8 games in the Premier League. Those 3 teams are Southampton, Spurs, and them. I'm pretty sure when they played most of the top 6 in their opening games.

Also at this stage last season Aston Villa had double the points they have now.

They've certainly not had a tough start to the season, very winnable games in the games they've played so far. They are a poor team on paper, they've got injuries, their manager is clearly struggling to get his message (whatever that is) over, it's not looking good however they are only 4 pts from safety and there are a fair few awful teams this season, they'll sack Moyes and bring in someone to save them no doubt, it's like clockwork. They usually start looking a little more interest in November and come the new year they are in full recovery shooting for 17th.

Would they appoint Allardyce again?

Don't think Allardyce would go back. He'd he mad to. He was apparently getting frustrated at lack of transfer activity before England came calling, can't see him heading back there like.

Don't think Allardyce would go back. He'd he mad to. He was apparently getting frustrated at lack of transfer activity before England came calling, can't see him heading back there like.

find his interviews after their last game under him, he was practically begging to be away.

He is the only thing that can save them.so lets hope he doesnt, Moyes has been pretty unlucky with injuries mind, West Ham next then Arsenal then that game against Hull......Hull will be huge for them, has to be 3 points, im predicting (as i did from the off cos im dead cleva) they will get it, Moyes stays and all will be cool on wearyside....however draw or lose and he will be gone.

Difficult to know what to want but im guessing id love them to lose all 3 games as that will cut them adrift and anyone coming in will need a miracle.

Still expecting them to find a way out, cunts.

They knowingly employed a sex offender so Allardyce's return will hold no fears.

This is from RTG "Why are you so bothered boro boy? Why did you ignore the bit about no charges? I'd have Johnson back too by the way."