sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I know it's not an inspiring appointment but, after getting turned down by McInnes, Grayson is about as good an appointment as they could get. I know a Preston fan at work who really rates him. In his 1st season with Preston they avoided relegation from League One, next season they were promoted from League One and then they have had two 11th place finishes in the Championship. That is a pretty good job. He also has promotions with Blackpool, Leeds and Huddersfield on his CV, so he is clearly a good manager. They've hired a manager who at the very least seems capable of making them into a solid unit, and if they can sign a goalscorer they'll probably have a good season with him, as much as that pains me to say it.

I know it's not an inspiring appointment but, after getting turned down by McInnes, Grayson is about as good an appointment as they could get. I know a Preston fan at work who really rates him. In his 1st season with Preston they avoided relegation from League One, next season they were promoted from League One and then they have had two 11th place finishes in the Championship. That is a pretty good job. He also has promotions with Blackpool, Leeds and Huddersfield on his CV, so he is clearly a good manager. They've hired a manager who at the very least seems capable of making them into a solid unit, and if they can sign a goalscorer they'll probably have a good season with him, as much as that pains me to say it.

Agree with everything other than them having a good season.

We know well that the top half of the clubs in the championship are in reasonably good shape. They are far from it.

The money they've brought in will disappear into a black hole.. they'd be needing to spend about 30 million to stand a chance of being promoted.

I think mid table would be a result for them, but the knock on effect of another season out of the PL could have them in serious trouble (if finances are as bad as reported)

Grayson is about as good as they could have hoped for.

He could well reshape them into a solid team if given enough time.

graysons going to be their mccarthy for this generation by the looks of it, a new squad of nosworthy's and lower league gambles to try and get promoted on the cheap

Sort if worked last time  :lol:

Agree with everything other than them having a good season.

We know well that the top half of the clubs in the championship are in reasonably good shape. They are far from it.

The money they've brought in will disappear into a black hole.. they'd be needing to spend about 30 million to stand a chance of being promoted.

I think mid table would be a result for them, but the knock on effect of another season out of the PL could have them in serious trouble (if finances are as bad as reported)

Grayson is about as good as they could have hoped for.

He could well reshape them into a solid team if given enough time.

I tend to agree with this, they need much more than a goalscorer, they need holes plugged everywhere. Grayson is a solid choice though, they've done very well to get him considering their position. The playoffs is their best hope, don't think they will be in with a shout of the automatic spots, but even achieving that kind of target will require major investment as their squad has been totally destroyed. Those that are left are either injury prone, not good enough, past their sell by date or all the above.

They really are a bunch of bitter retarded cunts, there's a select few Gipetto,Dangermows and zig81 who just ooze bitterness and fucking stupidity on levels never heard of before....

That old woman who made a crusade out of trying to get the "mag" journalist fired because of something he'd said years previously, and then went on national TV saying that Moyes' remarks about the female journalist should be forgotten because he'd apologised takes a bit of beating on the bitterness stakes like  :lol:

Chip on her shoulder like a mountain about all things Newcastle  :lol: