sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Now that the takeover looks likely despite their clinging onto the HMRC case for dear life RTG has just resorted to replying to Newcastle fans on there with "go post on a mag board", "you're obsessed with here", "you're always on here". :lol:

Obvious response "This is a mag board"

Sounding a real statto here but i'm sure i've heard that Forest scraped survival on GD last season with 51 pts. Based on that it'll mean that if, on average, they win every other of their remaining 28 games they'll still only be on 53 pts. A tall order given how they've been so far. Please let them go into oblivion.

Just got back as only 5 miles away. First game of the season, apart from the result I quite enjoyed it. If Villa are the 4th best team in this league we have nothing to worry about.

Aye, nowt to worry about :lol:

So thick!

Hahahaha so stupid man. They've won 1 in 18 games FFS! Aye nowt to worry about lads.....

Its come to the point now where id be amazed if they stayed in the championship. They now need to reach the levels of consistency that a promotion winning team has over 28 games. To even hit 52 points they need to win 1 out of every 2 games

I know we have seen these fuckers do it before by not flushing from the premier league for years but the turd flushing twice in a row will make up for all of that

Id put good money on them going down this year im that certain

Its come to the point now where id be amazed if they stayed in the championship. They now need to reach the levels of consistency that a promotion winning team has over 28 games. To even hit 52 points they need to win 1 out of every 2 games

I know we have seen these f***ers do it before by not flushing from the premier league for years but the turd flushing twice in a row will make up for all of that

Id put good money on them going down this year im that certain

52 points should be easily enough to stay up this season looking at the utter s**** at the bottom!

I’m going to do what I did all last season and predict that they’ll stay up :-)

Someone over on RTG reckons that Coleman now has no wins in his last 12 as a club manager (11 at Coventry).

Incredible stuff.

What's the record?

He won 6 in 12 at Larissa which was after Coventry though

edit: but yes these are his last games at Coventry

Rvu5qBn.png

Can't read much in to it.. was 2010 :lol:

Someone over on RTG reckons that Coleman now has no wins in his last 12 as a club manager (11 at Coventry).

Incredible stuff.

What's the record?

He won 6 in 12 at Larissa which was after Coventry though

edit: but yes these are his last games at Coventry

Rvu5qBn.png

Can't read much in to it.. was 2010 :lol:

I mean what's the world record for a winless streak as a manager, thought they might be able to add that one to their home games without a win.  Shame about his stint at Larissa :(

Yeah, 52 points is way more than they'll need. They are only 4 away from safety now, with ton's of games left, last year Rotherham were the only team that was way off the pace, hell we lost both games against Blackburn who of course went down. This year there are about 4 or 5 teams, including Sunderland who are playing at Rotherham levels, if they just raise their performances slightly to play at the Wigan/Blackburn level of last season, they will be more than OK. They'll have a new manage bounce for the next few weeks, if they can get a win, especially breaking their home streak, they'll probably push on up to safety soon. Of course if they don't and the bounce starts to fade, it's going to be very hard to see them turning it around.

Yeah, 52 points is way more than they'll need. They are only 4 away from safety now, with ton's of games left, last year Rotherham were the only team that was way off the pace, hell we lost both games against Blackburn who of course went down. This year there are about 4 or 5 teams, including Sunderland who are playing at Rotherham levels, if they just raise their performances slightly to play at the Wigan/Blackburn level of last season, they will be more than OK. They'll have a new manage bounce for the next few weeks, if they can get a win, especially breaking their home streak, they'll probably push on up to safety soon. Of course if they don't and the bounce starts to fade, it's going to be very hard to see them turning it around.

15th - 19th I reckon

Would be surprised if they need any more than 42.

Ill safely say that 3 of the bottom 4 will go down as it stands. This time last season the bottom 4 consisted of Wigan,Rotherham,Cardiff and Blackburn 3 of them went down and only Rotherham were on less points than Sunderland are at this stage. I think a lot on here are giving these a bit too much credit.They truly are utter shit the only decent player they have is a loanee. They are letting in 2 goals a game teams who do that go down

Would be surprised if they need any more than 42.

Ill safely say that 3 of the bottom 4 will go down as it stands. This time last season the bottom 4 consisted of Wigan,Rotherham,Cardiff and Blackburn 3 of them went down and only Rotherham were on less points than Sunderland are at this stage. I think a lot on here are giving these a bit too much credit.They truly are utter s*** the only decent player they have is a loanee. They are letting in 2 goals a game teams who do that go down

Inclined to agree. If Brum win tonight they will need three wins more than them and others on or around the 18 point mark just to draw level with them, and they have only one win in 18. It will soon get to the stage where even a draw isn't a decent result for them anymore.