sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Feel slightly sorry for him but from reports of fans in his area he's got in to them states several times and people have had goes at him. Not that he remembers any of it. 50/50 that you'd find him slumped asleep in his chair for most of the game.

Kid has issues.

"I'd rather it be that [a p*ss] then having a s*** on the seat. But I'd rather it be nothing at all.

"I think I must have been so drunk I thought I was on the toilet. That's the only thing I can think of. I wouldn't have done it for no reason."

:lol: :lol:

What a quote  :lol:

Sacrilege to have 2 advent calendars, like. If it's about eating more chocolate, you just pop to the shop for a Dairy Milk - Galaxy if you're feeling fancy. But advent calendars aren't about getting stuffed on chocolate, they're traditional. Two pisses that day - one on the seat, one on tradition.

Throw the key at him.

So what is the likely outcome for this defecating artist? Some sort of a ban? Forced mental help? I mean, it is astoundingly funny on one hand, but at the same time it does reek of someone who is in dire need of help.

Is it true that we have now won/lost the same amount of games against this lot? I thought that we were still two wins ahead but a few websites say it's 53 wins each.

53 wins for us, 51 wins for them, 49 draws.

Thats what I thought but Wiki (yeah, I know) and another site say differently.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyne%E2%80%93Wear_derby

https://www.11v11.com/teams/sunderland/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/Newcastle%20United/