sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I think if we stay up and actually kick on a bit to the dizzy heights of mid-table mediocrity. Then I’ll eventually start to miss the derby. Obviously, playing them became a chore under the previous clowns and losing 6 on the bounce was a disgrace. But when we never compete for cups and eventually end up being safe. The derbies were something to look forward to/dread and get nervous about.

These won’t be back for quite some time. They’re a complete and utter shambles.

I think if we stay up and actually kick on a bit to the dizzy heights of mid-table mediocrity. Then I’ll eventually start to miss the derby. Obviously, playing them became a chore under the previous clowns and losing 6 on the bounce was a disgrace. But when we never compete for cups and eventually end up being safe. The derbies were something to look forward to/dread and get nervous about.

Nah, hope they fuck off into oblivion into the Northern League tbh.  Maybe we'll get them in the cup once as they head there so we can batter them.

Nah, hope they f*** off into oblivion into the Northern League tbh.  Maybe we'll get them in the cup once as they head there so we can batter them.

Our luck it'll be like when Beckford scored for Leeds against Man Utd while they were in Leagie One.

That is just pathetic, the clown who told a builder he would lose work if any of his men wore Newcastle colours, the same guy sent a taxi away for the same reason and has a shit number plate and picture of Shearer in his bog pan.  Says he is not bitter...  :lol: :jesuswept:

nah, they can fuck off and when they get there they can fuck off some more  O0

I wonder how long they’d need to be in the third tier before kids start supporting their regional capital Premier League side?

2018ers!

Nah, hope they fuck off into oblivion into the Northern League tbh.  Maybe we'll get them in the cup once as they head there so we can batter them.

They go down and our u23s draw them in that weird cup would be pure nectar.

Nah, hope they f*** off into oblivion into the Northern League tbh.  Maybe we'll get them in the cup once as they head there so we can batter them.

:thup: My attitude towards future derbies as well.

Prices getting dropped to £1 a game to attract fans to the relegation battle, I was going to go down but then I thought fuck it I'll go to Tesco instead, same price.