sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I love in those league comparisons, they will always select the worst 3-4 teams, suggesting you play dross like that every week. Then go and compare them against Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, Man U etc. There is a load of dross in the prem, as well. Absolute dross, I say.

Not aged well for them that video :lol:

As for the bloke on the train. Fuck me sideways. Imagine having a chant for Cattermole :lol: tragic.

The highlights from RTG:

- Put Kone upfront

- Bring back Peter Reid

- Lets start up a new ‘Sunderland Phoenix’ team

- Blaming Ellis is a bit Mag-esque

- We should do a ‘West Ham’

Sunderland Phoenix!  :blush:

Guest covmag

The highlights from RTG:

- Put Kone upfront

- Bring back Peter Reid

the craic on their is almost as creepy as Maginpeace, who's that ball licking fucker  :embarrassed:

The highlights from RTG:

- Put Kone upfront

- Bring back Peter Reid

the craic on their is almost as creepy as Maginpeace, who's that ball licking f***er  :embarrassed:

I picture him as some skinny, weak willed wimp who has been emasculated by his obese bullying wife into spending his life as an apologist on opposing fans forums. Or he's a mackem pretending.

Guest covmag

Rumours that they won’t be selling individual match tickets for the final game of the season due to fears that our fans and Wolves (who they play) will buy them.

Wolves fans maybe, but us. :lol:

theres no chance loads of newcastle fans wanting to turn up, why? the relegation novelty has worn off , they are just a laughing stock  :lol:

Guest covmag

I'd pay money to go watch the wolves game and see the look on their miserable inbred faces as they wave bye bye to the pub league and say hello to the mis timed tackles and beer guts league

well you can, go buy a ticket, take some pics and report back, nothing stopping you  O0

Imagine having six in a row to fall back on and still feeling the need to try and make it eight because the kids and lasses had won too. :lol: f***ing desperate.

Imagine being so thick that you can't remember that the last first team derby game was a draw,  therefore the kids and lasses wins are irrelevant.

Imagine having six in a row to fall back on and still feeling the need to try and make it eight because the kids and lasses had won too. :lol: f***ing desperate.

Imagine being so thick that you can't remember that the last first team derby game was a draw,  therefore the kids and lasses wins are irrelevant.

Irrelevant!!  Until Newcastle win, all games are victories to Sunlun  U16 games count if Sunderland win, but are excluded if Newcastle win.  Makematics 101 :crazy2: