sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seem to recall our injury record under him being pretty atrocious too.

In fact we always seem to have one of the worst injury records pretty much every season, which suggests that its something else (Derek Wright?) and not really the manager

Defoe looked proper stressed after the Stoke game like. Reckon they are all sitting around complaining about ref decisions and forrins.

In Sunderland's dressing room they are only talking about age of consent in different countries.

I never understood how that kind of "mind games" could ever effect a modern manager. You read it, you go "meh", you carry on. It's not like the subject of the rant [Rafa, in this case] will go "Oh, there's a point. Think I'll change my whole training technique".

All FS is doing is showing his own players that he's having a mental breakdown.

If I was Rafa I would look at the comments and think "1 - 0".

They'll still get about £80m no?

You mean if they go down?, they'd get up to £87m spread over three seasons:

2016-17 - £40 million

2017-18 - £33 million

2018-19 - £14 million

But they got £70m last season alone and still managed to lose £25.5m.

EDIT: Thought the money was spread evenly per season but apparently not.

Guest chopey

Do they not get a payment at the end of this season and then the following three payments are parachute payments ?

All teams currently in the Premiership (including Aston Villa and whichever other two teams get relegated) get paid their share of the TV money at the end of the season.

Parachute payments are completely separate - These two articles attempt to explain it: -

http://www.danielgeey.com/premier-league-parachute-payments-explained/

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/9873622/parachute-payments-overhauled-for-promoted-premier-league-clubs

£25.5m loss posted.  They will struggle massively if they are relegated.

Gate receipts down 26% but their average attendance is up! The place must be swarmed with stinking tramps who are only there cos it's free.

Where does this high opinion of themselves come from ? I know they are our rivals but seriously I don't think I am being all that biased when I say I've not come across a more loathsome, ill-educated and immature set of forums posters than theirs.

I just clicked on one thread, pretty much sums up the intellect level:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/newcastle-fans-in-my-place-of-employment.1226019/

http://www.football365.com/news/mediawatch-great-but-what-about-the-wags

‘You get the foreign coaches coming in, “Woah, I’m a foreign coach, I’ll do two sessions a day”. And then three or four months later, he’s [Louis van Gaal] got 14 injuries, and I go, “Wow, carry on”. He [Rafa Benitez] will probably get more injuries later on. And that’s what happens with them. You do two sessions a day here, for 10 months, and they will all get injured. It is proven. It has happened time and time and time again. And everyone goes, “Ooh, wonderful”’ – Sam Allardyce.

Oh Sam, you daft little Englander. It’s worth pointing out that Newcastle currently have fewer injuries than earlier in the season, when their manager was the very foreign-sounding Steve McClaren.

Newcastle currently have seven injuries, only four of which were sustained after Benitez was appointed. Of those four, one was Rob Elliott’s serious ligament injury and another the result of Daryl Janmaat punching a wall. Curse those double training sessions.

Apropos of nothing, here’s Allardyce talking about West Ham’s injuries in February 2015:

“It’s obviously particularly worrying at the moment. I’ve got that many players injured I brought my list in to read out.”

Injuries: The manager’s fault, as long as they’re foreign.

Where does this high opinion of themselves come from ? I know they are our rivals but seriously I don't think I am being all that biased when I say I've not come across a more loathsome, ill-educated and immature set of forums posters than theirs.

I just clicked on one thread, pretty much sums up the intellect level:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/newcastle-fans-in-my-place-of-employment.1226019/

just read it, they are fuking serious as well thats the most amazing fact in the thread.

RTG is getting worse, nonsense threads, they all hate eachother Reiver, Dangermows the mag, Jardine etc etc  they are cock sure of surviving and they know it, they deflect it by making mag at work stories up to keep our deluded tag going.

the most laughable forum ive ever come across ever

I'd honestly love to see Louis Theroux do a documentary on some of the regular posters, think it would be one of his most intriguing documentaries yet.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

'You remind me very much of a man I once met called Jimmy'

Do they not get a payment at the end of this season and then the following three payments are parachute payments ?

Looks like they got £141m in debts.. half of it at 7.5% Interest to a Guggenheim Partners company

Looks like they got £141m in debts.. half of it at 7.5% Interest to a Guggenheim Partners company

Is that the Owners (Ellis Short's) company ? If so it maybe a similar situation to us, as we have a 125 million or whatever debt to our own owner, it's a bit ludicrous and a to be honest.

Is that the Owners (Ellis Short's) company ? If so it maybe a similar situation to us, as we have a 125 million or whatever debt to our own owner, it's a bit ludicrous and a to be honest.

Slightly different, as ours has no interest

No, it´s a global fund manager.. Not related to Short