sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Imagine if we put 5 past Villa :lol:

I'll settle for one more than them, anything more will be a bonus.  Villa could collapse massively if we get an early goal.

He's lost the plot. Absolutely ridiculous to come out with such shit even if there is a grain of truth in it.

Massively rattled, first a pop at the professionalism of Palace players and now a pop at training methods that are having a huge positive impact on the Newcastle squad. He's bricking it.

‘Man United, Louis van Gaal - “Woah, two sessions a day, we’ll get them fit”. Ha ha, 14 injuries, ha ha ha. ‘He (Benitez) will probably get more injuries later on.

Od'ing on the sausage rolls the mad bastard

‘Man United, Louis van Gaal - “Woah, two sessions a day, we’ll get them fit”. Ha ha, 14 injuries, ha ha ha. ‘He (Benitez) will probably get more injuries later on.

Od'ing on the sausage rolls the mad b******

Don't know if its the Mail's dodgy reporting but that's fucking insane and it looks worse when you read the sentences above and below it.

Guest reefatoon

It really is hilarious. Trying the mind games but just making himself look a fucking idiot. While our totally dignified manager sits quietly and gets on with the job in hand. The difference in class is there to see.

He's lost the plot, the sub-plot, the underlying narrative, the main character arc, the denouement, the credits, the end-credit bit, the tickets and the popcorn.

He and the chicken town nonces are such a perfect fit. Stay up or go down, I wish them a long and tedious marriage.

He's obsessed with them dirty forrins, isn't he? Calling foreign players (including his own) mercenaries and now players get injured because because of foreign training methods.

His mantra during his time here was blaming everything on injuries... is he trying to reach John Carver level on trying to utter as much stupidity as possible?

It's a bit funny with the 'victims' they bring up to Rafa's training regime too. Taylor who breaks if it is windy outside, Janmaat who has been trained to punch walls at any given moment and Coloccini who was already injured by the time Benitez was hired I think.

Sent from Ankh-Morpork using a clacks tower

That quote wouldn't look out of place in The Office. Reads like something David Brent would say about Neil. I can even imagine it in his voice.

That was my first thought too :lol:

Big Sam was fist pumping like it was going out of fashion at full time after their draw at the weekend

Guest firetotheworks

That reads like a The Onion article about the Twitter parody of Fat Sam.