sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hate them with a passion but fair play they always pull something out of the bag.

They've got a manager who knows how to scrap points with shit players. I knew he'd never take them down. He's too good at what he does.

Defoe, too. Proven quality at PL level. People might want to remember that next time we're linked to someone who's scored 1 in 2 against Sunday League footballers in some tinpot European league and the place goes apeshit.

:lol: so tedious. There's really no need to be a self-righteous douchebag right now.

Douchebag, ffs.  Go half-support someone else, man.

Fucking Chelsea, man. Look like the country's heroes when they help Leicester to an early prem win. Get bummed by the shit on the heal of British football.

Aresholes.

Find it hard to be angry at Chelsea when we couldn't beat Aston Villa tbh

Fucking Chelsea, man. Look like the country's heroes when they help Leicester to an early prem win. Get bummed by the shit on the heal of British football.

Aresholes.

Find it hard to be angry at Chelsea when we couldn't beat Aston Villa tbh

Apart from Mikel instead of Oscar today, Chelsea team was exactly the same as the one that won the league last season.  They should be doing much better than losing 3-2 to fucking Sunderland

Wonderful that a club that supported a Paedophile player, hovers in the bottom 6 every year gets to stay up. I look forward to Big Sam getting a stroke, Defoe breaking a leg, and them not getting 4-6 points off us next season. 

Defoe's the real difference. Allardyce will make them a miserable midtable team, but without someone like Defoe he wouldn't have turned them around quick enough to stay up.  The difference between being willing to pay the wages of a proven, if past his best, PL striker and chancing it on youngsters with little experience has relegated us and kept them up.

This, basically. Defoe was the key ingredient that made the difference between the two teams. They identified someone who can score in this league for fun. While we bought and stuck with a kid and two grandfathers.

The other factor I've not seen anyone mention is that compared to Villa, Norwich, and us (blob), the mackems' keepers are much better. It should be obvious by watching them, but its also reflected in their save percentage which was way higher. The other notably low save percentage teams were Liverpool (Mignolet) and Bournemouth. Darlow has actually done okay, but blob was poor and the only reason people haven't been more critical of him is that expectations were rock bottom. Louise Taylor said he was our player of the season, but she also blamed us for not marking someone stood a yard offside.

Compared to blob, I think Krul would have got us four or five more points. He was injured on international duty remember.

Staying with goalkeeping, their game turned on Courtois going for the Boroni shot with his wrong hand.

Credit to them for a fantastic first goal and very good third, and scrapping all game. Chelsea had the better openings but couldn't stick them away.

the curse of "Goal" & the bitter irony that Glen Foy mentions Jermain Defoe as the last time a player dazzled him.  He gets the fictitious Santiago Munez for Newcastle while the real Defoe goes to our arch-rival & scores goal after goal after goal...  :harry::icon_puke_r: :suicide:

Costa missed two easy chances to wrap up the game & Cattermole should've been sent off for a Sunday League tackle on Hazard. Cheating b******s somehow get away with it yet again.

I was reading some match report from the Chronicle Mackem writer after the Stoke game and he had stated that they got a bit of luck with the late penalty which was small payback for the lack of any throughout the year, lol did he not watch the derby game that their place or the fact that they are playing a bunch of teams at the end of the year with nothing to play for and other things on their minds ?

Seriously never seen a team that gets the breaks as much as they do.

Don't know how they can get away with every bad thing they do especially this year by acknowledging and playing a paedophile in their team for their own benefit. Don't know when it will ever get bad for them.

Guest Hog

Wonderful that a club that supported a Paedophile player, hovers in the bottom 6 every year gets to stay up. I look forward to Big Sam getting a stroke, Defoe breaking a leg, and them not getting 4-6 points off us next season.

To be far, without the points from us they'll most likely be down next season.

:thup: Burnley, Mackems and Palace down next season.

You know what... Fair play to them. Great team effort yesterday. Admirable comeback. Just wish that Costa had put them 1-3 down, and that would have been game over. They've taken 4 points off us. Norwich have had 3, and Villa 2. We deserve to go down, even in the unlikely event that the three games go our way (Makems draw-one, lose-one, and victory for us) we still deserve to go down. We've smeared the premiership like a watery shite, and need flushed (or a good pull through, preferably with barbed wire).

:thup: Burnley, Mackems and Palace down next season.

The Mackems won't go down next season

Wonderful that a club that supported a Paedophile player, hovers in the bottom 6 every year gets to stay up.

The mackems don't talk about A**m J***son any more. They're the classy club. They never cheered a fascist, they never racially abused their star player's mother, they never repeatedly invaded the pitch and physically assaulted a goalkeeper. Nope, never happened. And if it did, it doesn't matter, cos FTM marra.

Imagine actually having to live there and support that. Just imagine. Vile.

:lol: Khazri has been very good for them. Kirchoff too actually. 

..and Kone.

Their January window is what saved them.  and people thought we were the NE club with the good scout(s)

KKK...figures.

Hate them with a passion but fair play they always pull something out of the bag.

They've got a manager who knows how to scrap points with shit players. I knew he'd never take them down. He's too good at what he does.

Defoe, too. Proven quality at PL level. People might want to remember that next time we're linked to someone who's scored 1 in 2 against Sunday League footballers in some tinpot European league and the place goes apeshit.

:lol: so tedious. There's really no need to be a self-righteous douchebag right now.

Douchebag, ffs.  Go half-support someone else, man.

"Go and"

All those fans of other teams and people in the media who seem happy Newcastle are going to get relegated rather than Sunderland. I hope the media enjoy watching Allardyce football every week and I hope the rival fans enjoy their away day in lovely Sunderland. What's that? They'll be staying in Newcastle as usual? Thought so. A paedophile helped them get a third of their points and we're the team people want relegated? I'd laugh if Norwich or Newcastle pulled off a miracle and Sunderland went down.

People hate us because we're a big team, so it's sort of a compliment. Certainly better than seeking football friends and setting up a Friendship Trophy.

Pretty much this. We're a far bigger club than the likes of Sunderland or Norwich so neutrals will want us down as it's bigger news (forgetting the fact sunderland knowingly played a paedophile for half the season).

It's the same reason why neutrals also wanted Leicester to win the league.