sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hate them with a passion but fair play they always pull something out of the bag.

They've got a manager who knows how to scrap points with shit players. I knew he'd never take them down. He's too good at what he does.

Defoe, too. Proven quality at PL level. People might want to remember that next time we're linked to someone who's scored 1 in 2 against Sunday League footballers in some tinpot European league and the place goes apeshit.

^Agree Defoe's the real difference. Allardyce will make them a miserable midtable team, but without someone like Defoe he wouldn't have turned them around quick enough to stay up.  The difference between being willing to pay the wages of a proven, if past his best, PL striker and chancing it on youngsters with little experience has relegated us and kept them up.

Well done to them for staying up but it should always be remembered that they knowingly played a paedophile in order to do so.

As has been said they won't get their customary points off us next season so they'll need to find those extra wins elsewhere.

Defoe's the real difference. Allardyce will make them a miserable midtable team, but without someone like Defoe he wouldn't have turned them around quick enough to stay up.  The difference between being willing to pay the wages of a proven, if past his best, PL striker and chancing it on youngsters with little experience has relegated us and kept them up.

This, basically. Defoe was the key ingredient that made the difference between the two teams. They identified someone who can score in this league for fun. While we bought and stuck with a kid and two grandfathers.

Everyone does know they still have to beat Everton right ?

If they lose/draw we have a chance at least.

It's gone now.

And they can afford to lose to Everton and still stay up since they have Watford. An even a draw then and even if we beat Spurs, they'll still stay up. It's gone.

Hate them with a passion but fair play they always pull something out of the bag.

They've got a manager who knows how to scrap points with shit players. I knew he'd never take them down. He's too good at what he does.

Defoe, too. Proven quality at PL level. People might want to remember that next time we're linked to someone who's scored 1 in 2 against Sunday League footballers in some tinpot European league and the place goes apeshit.

:lol: so tedious. There's really no need to be a self-righteous douchebag right now.

Guest Howaythetoon

I'm hoping there result today is their us in 2008 moment when we beat Boro and thought we were as good as staying up...

They've got a manager who knows how to scrap points with s*** players. I knew he'd never take them down. He's too good at what he does.

:lol: so tedious. There's really no need to be a self-righteous douchebag right now.

He can't help being a complete cock

Everyone does know they still have to beat Everton right ?

If they lose/draw we have a chance at least.

Even if they draw they only have to draw away to Watford who are on the beach

Guest firetotheworks

Not a chance that they won't beat Everton at home man. I'd even fancy them at Goodison.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/35944980

Get Involved

Text 81111

A few years ago everyone laughed at Big Sam for saying he'd win the title every year at a club like Madrid or Inter. Well it's clear to me that he's a much better manager than Rafa who failed miserably at both those clubs, and is failing to keep Newcastle up this season. You'd run through a brick wall if Allardyce told you to and it's about time he got a chance at a big club.

Simon, York

Yes because 10 games in charge is the same as most of the season isn't it? Not getting relegated is the same as winning the Champions League too apparently. I hope Allardyce bores the Sunderland fans to death.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/35944980

Get Involved

Text 81111

A few years ago everyone laughed at Big Sam for saying he'd win the title every year at a club like Madrid or Inter. Well it's clear to me that he's a much better manager than Rafa who failed miserably at both those clubs, and is failing to keep Newcastle up this season. You'd run through a brick wall if Allardyce told you to and it's about time he got a chance at a big club.

Simon, York

http://www.gifwave.com/media/76784_angry-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-shaking-michelangelo.gif

Guest Open_C

Happy to go on record as saying that I would not run through a brick wall if Allardyce told me to

Guest Open_C

Sunderland are in that relegation fight because of Fat Sam.

Newcastle aren't in this relegation fight because of Rafa.

Only thick people can't see that.

:thup: precisely this