sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

i swear RTG is getting worse, it was actually a decent site but the last 2 years has seen it descend in site that just runs threads about us and how s*** they are.

its f***ing boring as f***  :lol:

Well don't fucking go on then :lol:

i don't, you stalking me by the way?    its been 2 days since i last looked, a record

A 5 page thread on Ready to Groom about Boro not selling out their allocation against West Brom.

Yet they totally miss the irony that they couldn't sell out a HOME match against a 'rival' in Boro :lol:

Also ignoring the fact they failed to sell their allocation at Southampton either.

They really are a special breed.

You get told to watch your letter box by a mackem on a trike after a road rage run in.  You get scared a nervous all night and sit down stairs wztching your letterbox..hours of terror pass by but eventually you pluck up the courage to look out the letter box...only to see this looking at you.

http://forums.scottishfootballforums.co.uk/uploads/monthly_12_2014/post-1826-0-48839700-1418221744.png

Few mackems kicking off because fat Sham never picked Defoe for the England squad. :lol:

Tbf the blokes in top form and knows how to score, id like to see him along side Mitro. Hes been around forever now but alas i think he will never play for England again

A 5 page thread on Ready to Groom about Boro not selling out their allocation against West Brom.

Yet they totally miss the irony that they couldn't sell out a HOME match against a 'rival' in Boro :lol:

Lost count of the amount of times they have a go at other clubs' attendances completely missing the irony in what they are saying.

Dim cunts!

they will come up with any argument that attendances mean nothing, then constantly have threads about attendances, wtf.

They normally have around a 20 page thread about our attendances, which they are clearly obsessed and extremely bitter about, and then generally reach the conclusion that attendances aren't really important and it's only the mags who are bothered about them ???

Lost count of the amount of times they have a go at other clubs' attendances completely missing the irony in what they are saying.

Dim c***s!

they will come up with any argument that attendances mean nothing, then constantly have threads about attendances, wtf.

They normally have around a 20 page thread about our attendances, which they are clearly obsessed and extremely bitter about, and then generally reach the conclusion that attendances aren't really important and it's only the mags who are bothered about them ???

#mackemlogic

It's almost daily that they have threads slagging off other clubs support, yet it's us who always talk about attendences, apparently. Theres a thread on there now giving Boro fans shit. Ive just had a read of Brighton's forum and they're very complimentary about our city and the people up here, which is weird because I thought everyone hated us

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/callum-mcmanaman.1269981/

The irony of a Mackem asking how many s*** players another team needs :rolleyes:

Wish I hadn't clicked that link. Never seen so many ridiculous posts in close proximity.

How can our wage bill be an issue when we've shipped out the majority of our highest earners like Colo, Wijnaldum, Townsend, probably Sissoko and a whole host of other big contracts like Krul, Thauvin and SDJ?

Do they not understand the concept of a squad and a need for rotation? Even from an objective point of view the only obviously shit player we've signed is Murphy and as a backup in the Championship where he's scored goals isn't exactly a disaster for the nominal fee that was paid.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/callum-mcmanaman.1269981/

The irony of a Mackem asking how many s*** players another team needs :rolleyes:

Wish I hadn't clicked that link. Never seen so many ridiculous posts in close proximity.

How can our wage bill be an issue when we've shipped out the majority of our highest earners like Colo, Wijnaldum, Townsend, probably Sissoko and a whole host of other big contracts like Krul, Thauvin and SDJ?

Do they not understand the concept of a squad and a need for rotation? Even from an objective point of view the only obviously s*** player we've signed is Murphy and as a backup in the Championship where he's scored goals isn't exactly a disaster for the nominal fee that was paid.

Be interesting to see that "ins and outs" table they had on

.com the other day and estimate the wages saved.

I'm sure Ashley will be impressed and for once I won't be fussed, because of the amount of those players who've been stealing a living for years.