sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

i won't celebrate till it happens, but they MUST get something today, crazy they only have 2 games this month, gonna be tough but im not CROWING  :lol: yet

they have 4 losable games coming up,

Burnley, Watford, and Leicester are their next 3 after today. Those arn't bad fixtures if your in a relegation scrap. 2 clubs who have nothing to play for, and one who is in the relegation fight with you.

Burnley still need points to hit the 40 mark....Leicester away and Watford away they will lose both of them....odd be amazed if they hit 30 points

The 3 at the bottom are gone already can't see any one outside the bottom 3 going down

Just found out the Premiership season (notice I didnt say their season) doesn't  finish till two weeks after the championship season so there may be no chance for enjoying their hopeful demise in our ground.

I'd rather they don't go down when we are at home. The scenes of their fans celebrating the first time we went down was cringy, I don't want our fans to be shown to be the same.

I love how the club's motto is, "#KEEPTHEFAITH".

"We know we're s*** but hang in there with us guys".

It's nice how they've been singing "things can only get better" for the last 5 years despite them keep getting steadily worse

Given how much shite they've served up in the Premier League over recent years, their just need to look forward and realise that they'll enjoy life in the Championship more. Even if you don't have a season like we are having, it has to offer more than being consistently rubbish in the PL.

Given how much s**** they've served up in the Premier League over recent years, their just need to look forward and realise that they'll enjoy life in the Championship more. Even if you don't have a season like we are having, it has to offer more than being consistently rubbish in the PL.

Yeah, Villa is a prime example  :lol:

Given how much s**** they've served up in the Premier League over recent years, their just need to look forward and realise that they'll enjoy life in the Championship more. Even if you don't have a season like we are having, it has to offer more than being consistently rubbish in the PL.

Yeah, Villa is a prime example  :lol:

:lol:

At least they are winning some games. Has to be better than what they went through last season.

Part of me will actually be a little sad if they go down as we go up. As fun as it will be watching them toil in the Championship, it would leave them able to cling to that disgusting nine game streak against us with no chance of retribution in the immediate term.

Part of me will actually be a little sad if they go down as we go up. As fun as it will be watching them toil in the Championship, it would leave them able to cling to that disgusting nine game streak against us with no chance of retribution in the immediate term.

so fuck, i want them gone forever  :cool:

Guest Howaythetoon

If they go down they are fucked like. Moyes will do well to keep them up and if he does I can see him doing relatively well by their standards going forward.