sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I don't understand this on the beeb, unlucky that the goalscorer was a long way offisde !!!

"So, so unlucky.

A brilliant Sunderland move ends with Paddy McNair crossing the ball into the area for Duncan Watmore, who pokes in from four yards.

Assistant flags. Watmore looks sad.

Replays suggest he was two yards offside. Which he was."

http://www.bbc.com/sport/live/football/37588394

Looking at those numbers it looks like they've got something like 20-25k paying fans and the rest are just their for the free tickets.

I mean Sunderland do their own catering as well right?  So that should push their match day revenue up in comparison to ours (since we outsource catering).  Yet our match revenue is 2.5 times their's.

:rant: There, their, they're, again.

In better news, I love that nobody has missed a beat over the thread title change :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Sunderland winning is a good thing tbh. It's given Moyes longer, meaning that the new manager bounce will come later in the season, when it's probably too late.

Stats tell a familiar story,but today I guess they've gotten a bit of luck that they haven't before this season. They could very well win back to back now with Hull up next.

Home TeamBournemouthAway TeamSunderland

Possession

Home70%Away30%

Shots

Home20Away8

Shots on Target

Home7Away4

Corners

Home11Away2

Fouls

Home14Away16

Stats tell a familiar story,but today I guess they've gotten a bit of luck that they haven't before this season. They could very well win back to back now with Hull up next.

Home TeamBournemouthAway TeamSunderland

Possession

Home70%Away30%

Shots

Home20Away8

Shots on Target

Home7Away4

Corners

Home11Away2

Fouls

Home14Away16

1-2

Let us have our moment in the sun. I'm sure it will be but brief  :frantic:

Big win for them, no matter how lucky.

Will give them the confidence against Hull next week, they'll win that comfortably and push on most likely now. Annoying but least  itll mean a derby next season

It is huge for them, gives them a real shot in the arm and with probably the easiest fixture of the season fir them up next. It's a real chance for them to start getting out of trouble.

Saves Moyes' job and relegates them. Worst possible result for them today.

I'm not so sure, that's wishful thinking. Gotta to hold your hands up here, it' a massive win for them and gives them hope.