sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Has Denayer played in midfield before?

I always had McNair down as a pure defender, but it turns out that he started out in midfield for United's youth team before being converted.

Are you lot on the troll or something?

?

Saying that they're getting out of it again. There's still lots of football to be played this season and Sunderland are still really shit, just not quite as shit as Hull City are.

to be fair we've seen this all before from them, they will get out of it, its what they do...........i fully expected the win today but i must agree they are utter dog shit, scoreline flattered them massively, i agree they are still bang in it .

Are you lot on the troll or something?

?

Saying that they're getting out of it again. There's still lots of football to be played this season and Sunderland are still really shit, just not quite as shit as Hull City are.

It's good for us that hull are shit. I would liketo have both them and boro stay up if we go up.

I'd rather they stayed up in a way. A lot of wrongs need righting so would relish the thought of smashing then next season. Then they can go down and stay there.

aye we fucking owe them like

We owe them fuck all.we took the piss for over 20 years .let them have their 17th cup celebrations, fly planes, banners on the bridge.

They know their place, thats what eats at them  :lol:

I'd rather they stayed up in a way. A lot of wrongs need righting so would relish the thought of smashing then next season. Then they can go down and stay there.

We owe them fuck all.we took the piss for over 20 years .let them have their 17th cup celebrations, fly planes, banners on the bridge.

They know their place, thats what eats at them  [emoji38]

Aye owt you like man, football is in the here and now and they've took the piss out of us for years and just effectively relegated us. We owe them.

They know their place, thats what eats at them  [emoji38]

Aye owt you like man, football is in the here and now and they've took the piss out of us for years and just effectively relegated us. We owe them.

:dowie:

Everyone expected them to win today, and last week they were lucky as fuck. This gives their wanker fans hope and keeps Moyes in a job.

They'll get scuttled at the scousers next week and they'll be back down to earth.

Bottom at xmas.

Everyone expected them to win today, and last week they were lucky as f***. This gives their w***** fans hope and keeps Moyes in a job.

They'll get scuttled at the scousers next week and they'll be back down to earth.

Bottom at xmas.

Bottom at Xmas doesn't get them relegated. They have as good a team as Burnley, Hull and Boro and are still in touch of safety. I've laid them against relgation, just wish Bournemouth had beat them to give me better odds.