sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

9 points from the last 12 available and we deservedly beat the champions today. Maybe Moyes does know what he's doing after all  :lol:

Mackems: "Gerrin, nearly out the bottom 3 marras, nearly!"

Rest of PL: "Ah Christ. Can someone get the air freshener, they're still here....."

http://images.mydoorsign.com/img/lg/S/flush-funny-bathroom-sign-s-5610.png

Sunderland will always break the record for being shit before surviving, Pardew will always pull out a result to retain his job.

In the long run it prolongs the agony of both clubs and they won't move forward until things change.

Sunderland will always break the record for being s*** before surviving, Pardew will always pull out a result to retain his job.

In the long run it prolongs the agony of both clubs and they won't move forward until things change.

Moyes has a reputation for starting a season slow, fair that this one was slower than most.

I'm optimistic we'll be alright while he's here.

Sunderland will always break the record for being s*** before surviving, Pardew will always pull out a result to retain his job.

Moyes has a reputation for starting a season slow, fair that this one was slower than most.

I'm optimistic we'll be alright while he's here.

What about all the Moyes out threads on RTG prior to the last month? Will you all be re-writing history (as usual) and claiming you always had faith in him and you never wanted him out?

Mackem at work today said the are nailed on for YEEEEWRUP at this rate.

i told him its nowt special, he just stood bemused.

Yeah..this never happened.

:lol:

i wont laugh at anyone out for a season ending injury, rivals or not i think its in bad taste to think its great.

unless it was Defoe  :lol: