sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How many seasons has Moyes managed at the top level, and whats his biggest achievement to date?

Fingers crossed Swansea pull out a result this weekend.

Well he got Everton into the champions league if that counts? And the UEFA cup with various top half finishes, I'm sure he would probably be capable of kicking Sunderland on to mid table.

Mackem at work today said the are nailed on for YEEEEWRUP at this rate.

i told him its nowt special, he just stood bemused.

Yeah..this never happened.

:lol: :lol:

Have we started with these stories now?!

Mackem at work today said the are nailed on for YEEEEWRUP at this rate.

i told him its nowt special, he just stood bemused.

Yeah..this never happened.

:lol: :lol:

Have we started with these stories now?!

Shame they voted to leave, that would just be their luck.  :lol:

When was the last time Defoe got injured? Never known a player go so long without getting injured. Lucky b******s.

Been told he works hard to keep himself in good nick, nee drink or owt.

Hoping I haven't jinxed him here

When was the last time Defoe got injured? Never known a player go so long without getting injured. Lucky b******s.

I saw a thread about JD in a nightclub in the toon ,on rtg, and a load of shite debate about it :lol:

look at his initials man- hes practically an alcoholic.

I saw a thread about JD in a nightclub in the toon ,on rtg, and a load of s**** debate about it :lol:

look at his initials man- hes practically an alcoholic.

He could wake up still pissed of a Saturday and as long as he continues the way he is I don't have a problem tbh :lol:

He met his current girlfriend in a strip club. The guy didn't go in there at midday, ask for a bagel and orange juice then leave.

He met his current girlfriend in a strip club. The guy didn't go in there at midday, ask for a bagel and orange juice then leave.

Heard he enjoys the buffet they have on

just why? :lol:

It could be a new line for those kinds of venues, open up for early breakfast, a coffee or pot of tea, juice drink, sarnie and a strip for 50 quid.

jees you lot and your £50 breakfasts ffs.

So are they going down or not ? 50/50 in my view right now. Think they are being saved by a poor division this year, a few clubs not performing to the level they had set  previously and the bigger clubs beating the teams they should. Moyes tends to be a 2nd half of the season kind of manager too so that's in their favour. It's still very fragile for them though and they are still not out of it. All may depend onwhat they and the clubs around them do in January.

So are they going down or not ? 50/50 in my view right now. Think they are being saved by a poor division this year, a few clubs not performing to the level they had set  previously and the bigger clubs beating the teams they should. Moyes tends to be a 2nd half of the season kind of manager too so that's in their favour. It's still very fragile for them though and they are still not out of it. All may depend onwhat they and the clubs around them do in January.

Rinse and repeat for next season. Ambition!!!

They'll most likely stay up because they'll catch Burnley/Watford sooner or later. Such a weak league this year.