sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I posted on there responding to them referring to us as a yoyo club. he responses are like thumping your head against a wall. When i pointed out that wed been relegated 4 times in near 50 years and no where near as much as they have. The response was stop living in the past. A hypocritical response from the same cunts that churn out 9-1,playoffs,6 in a row, we relegated the mags blah blah blah

There is just no reasoning with these super braindead dead inbred retards

Do they have threads on RTG where they link to threads from here and laugh?  Or is this a one-way thing?

This thread is full of links to their threads, but I've never seen it the other way (not that I've looked, as I rarely go there-  hence the question)

Do they have threads on RTG where they link to threads from here and laugh?  Or is this a one-way thing?

This thread is full of links to their threads, but I've never seen it the other way (not that I've looked, as I rarely go there-  hence the question)

We don't embarrass ourselves on this forum like they do though

I posted on there responding to them referring to us as a yoyo club. he responses are like thumping your head against a wall. When i pointed out that wed been relegated 4 times in near 50 years and no where near as much as they have. The response was stop living in the past. A hypocritical response from the same cunts that churn out 9-1,playoffs,6 in a row, we relegated the mags blah blah blah

There is just no reasoning with these super braindead dead inbred retards

Serious question why the fuck are you on there?

You will never reason or be their mate, just say they are all a bunch of wankers who cant accept they live in a shit hole that no fucker in Britain likes.

I've got some good red and white friends and thankfully, they are nout like the fruit-loops that populate RTG. Mind, am sure (and know) we have our fair share of knackers amongst our support!

Me too, in fact one of my best friends is a makem but we still never speak to each other a few days before and after a derby

I really wish the majority of Newcastle fans stopped posting there tbh

Make themselves look daft

I disagree, the ones who weirdly do it seem level headed.

I just hate seeing us trying to be mates with them, they hate us.

Plus they have all the bragging rights tbh, but it will turn, it will turn.

But i agree, just leave the cunts to it, Midds did it.

They don't have all the bragging right anymore imo

They certainly did in the summer when we went down and they stayed up but that was when they thought they were going to kick on and not be in a relegation battle

It was consensus among mackems that they had a midtable team that just need a couple of players to kick on.

They deluded themselves into believing that they had a good team, just because they had a decen last couple of months. Completely forgetting they hadn't left the relegation zone nearly all season

But in January they've found themselves in the relegation zone with a manager who looks as clueless as McClaren and we find ourselves top of the league with the fans United with the best manager we've had in years.

We have more chance of being in the Premier league next year so they no longer have all the bragging rights

They don't have all the bragging right anymore imo

They certainly did in the summer when we went down and they stayed up but that was when they thought they were going to kick on and not be in a relegation battle

It was consensus among mackems that they had a midtable team that just need a couple of players to kick on.

They deluded themselves into believing that they had a good team, just because they had a decen last couple of months. Completely forgetting they hadn't left the relegation zone nearly all season

But in January they've found themselves in the relegation zone with a manager who looks as clueless as McClaren and we find ourselves top of the league with the fans United with the best manager we've had in years.

We have more chance of being in the Premier league next year so they no longer have all the bragging rights

Until we are above them they do

We don't embarrass ourselves on this forum like they do though

:lol:

Moyes once again confirming in his presser that they've barely got a penny to spend.

This is the year it finally happens.

They are the ultimate survivors tho, like bottom feeders of the ocean that escape every mass extinction event.

Are you suggesting that people from Newcastle shouldn't be friends with anyone from Sunderland?

No...just dont post on the cretin of a site.up to them but f*** me they are too stupid to have a discussion with.

This is it exactly, as they say never argue with an idiot because they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Moyes once again confirming in his presser that they've barely got a penny to spend.

And still the journos says that they bid £10m for Brady etc...

It was £10 for Liam Brady

Brady eh? Remember when we signed some players in the summer and the mackems called them "Championship shite". I wonder how good they class Brady as considering he's from a Championship club. He'll be absolutely class no doubt.

And still the journos says that they bid £10m for Brady etc...

It was £10 for Liam Brady

Ian I heard.

This is it exactly, as they say never argue with an idiot because they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

"Debating a mackem online is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how quickly and heavily you defeat him, he will puff out his chest as if he were the victor and leave sh*t all over the board"   Abraham Lincoln, 1809 - 1865