sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

That song they've spent all week coming up with isn't even correct. Whilst we've played in a few different Italian cities - including Palermo, Turin, Milan... we've never played in Rome, have we?

4.5/10... must do better.

I was there when we played Roma in Rome. Lost 1-0 Totti penalty iirc. Referee was a right homer.

That song they've spent all week coming up with isn't even correct. Whilst we've played in a few different Italian cities - including Palermo, Turin, Milan... we've never played in Rome, have we?

4.5/10... must do better.

I was there when we played Roma in Rome. Lost 1-0 Totti penalty iirc. Referee was a right homer.

Aye. Totti should have been off after fucking with Nobby like, would've missed the second leg, which was 0-0 here. The dorty forrin.

that lot man. It's like they're oblivious to the plight they're in. I'm just praying they're so skint that relegation makes them go bust.

My favourite quote is "imagine trying to motivate yourself to go to a game against Rotherham at home" by "LD19SAFC". Well reportedly 52K (including away fans) have motivated themselves to go to a game against Rotherham. A huge number of Sunderland fans can't motivate themselves to watch their own team (even when the tickets are free) never mind who is coming to play them.

One of the lads I go to uni with is a season ticket holder for them, even goes to away games when he can. He tells it like it is to be honest and doesn't have a chip on his shoulder, possibly because he's from Washington and comes across our fans a lot more than those in Sunderland.

Anyway I was having a chat with him the other day and he says this season they are certainly down, in past seasons he has said that he can see a way where they can go on one of their runs and get out of it. This season though he says the squad they have left after injuries is just not good enough, no heart or anything, and the injuries etc they have are just typical of what happens to a lot of clubs who go down.

Rotherham fans in the Charles Grey singing "Stanley d up if you 'ate Wednesday" then changed to "Stand up if you' ate Sunderland". They were really belting it out as well, dunno of they've got any beef with them or just wanted to be our football friends.

Rotherham fans in the Charles Grey singing "Stanley d up if you 'ate Wednesday" then changed to "Stand up if you' ate Sunderland". They were really belting it out as well, dunno of they've got any beef with them or just wanted to be our football friends.

Probably pissed that a club like Sunderland stink up the Premier League, where as their club with the talent they have got are on the verge of heading into League 1.

Impossible.  Everyone knows Sunderland are universally loved and we are hated everywhere.

Great result for Swansea, as it puts them 3 pts ahead of the mackems, but they have slightly worse GD.

Really need the teams above the bottom 3 to start opening a gap up.

swansea have played the mackem card tho- and now have a new manager and what looks like a bounce, as have the others at the bottom. wait and see if they go for this last chance again.