sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Woman racially assaulted in front of son in sunderland city centre....

Man pulled veil from Muslim woman's face in Sunderland race attack

Scotter had shouted "take that ****er off, you stupid ****** Muslim" during the attack. As he walked away he was heard saying "Our Britain, you live by our ******* rules".

Tony Hawks, defending, said Scotter has recently been diagnosed with having a serious cancerous tumour under his tongue and faces major surgery next week.

Well known medical link - tongue cancer makes tongue say racism (also cause hand-snatch racism)

Life in sunderland. Bunch of backward fuckin racist shitbags.

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/crime/man-pulled-veil-from-muslim-woman-s-face-in-sunderland-race-attack-1-8373464

It's not like a similar incident happened on the Metro in town a while back or anything...

Guest neesy111

not quite the same, but i read on rawk that Liverpool are moving their commercial offices to London. Hope this isn't the start of a new trend

That's pretty standard tbh.  Man Utd have done the same for quite a while now.

not quite the same, but i read on rawk that Liverpool are moving their commercial offices to London. Hope this isn't the start of a new trend

Never heard of this before but it makes a lot of sense.

Lots of Universities now have a London campus too.

Lots of Universities now have a London campus too.

What a strange thing to bring up. :lol:

Most Man Utd fans are glory hunting cockneys anyway, most of manchester support the blue half.

I bet quite a fair few thousand of Man Utds attendances are just tourists

Most Man Utd fans are glory hunting cockneys anyway, most of manchester support the blue half.

I bet quite a fair few thousand of Man Utds attendances are just tourists

i've lived in Manchester 14 years or so now, the overwhelming majority are man utd, or certainly in my area.

i've lived in Manchester 14 years or so now, the overwhelming majority are man utd, or certainly in my area.

I think the proportion of red to blue still depends to some extent on where you are. There used to more City fans in East and South (apparently) and in the GM boroughs which extend out that way (Tameside, Stockport). Seems more random now, probably to do with the number of kids hooked in to Man U through the glory years and more recently those swept-up by City's renaissance and the great work City in the Community do (free coaching courses and merchandise etc). There are certainly a large number of Manchester based Man Utd fans and more still in the other nine boroughs. I think the standard none in Manchester myth, to extent reflects the large proportion of fans from outside Manchester area who seem to attend Old Trafford (which is in the borough of Trafford, hence the only one team in Manchester banter: both teams  actually started out in industrial North Manchester, IIRC).

Whilst London is undoubtedly one of the world's greatest and most exciting cities this notion that footballers only want to be there is a bit of a nonsense.

Sure there may have been an odd player or two who only wanted to be there but equally other players may insist on being in other locations that suit them best.

It may be more to do with London clubs having been quite successful for a couple of decades, even QPR, Watford, Charlton, Fulham and Palace having stints in the PL meaning there's a lot more options in the London area for top pros.

Putting the whole 'it is undoubtedly a shithole and the only reasonable sized city nearby is full of fans of your fiercest rivals' thing to one side, alongside more places to spend your cash,  the other attraction of London is surely the relative anonymity of being able to disappear into  the crowd. Must be a pain, and certainly has been an issue, being constantly in the goalfish bowl of a small football obsessed town or city.

Putting the whole 'it is undoubtedly a shithole and the only reasonable sized city nearby is full of fans of your fiercest rivals' thing to one side, alongside more places to spend your cash,  the other attraction of London is surely the relative anonymity of being able to disappear into  the crowd. Must be a pain, and certainly has been an issue, being constantly in the goalfish bowl of a small football obsessed town or city.

Billy?