sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Back to normality f*** the nonce. It's going to be funny as f*** seeing these inbred f***s go down and they won't be back for a few years either. They had their time of gloat for a little while even though they were a non-entity of a football club stinking out the premier league for years - well they can stink out the Championship for a few years now also.

This! Don't forget how they went on when we were relegated last season or in 2009 for that matter!

A Hull win today would be delightful as it would put these lot 12 points from safety albeit with two games in hand!

I was praying Boro sent them down.cant happen.they are gone, zero chance of staying up, at last.

Borini

'It's harder than previous times I think,' he said. 'We have not been at our level and we have not been a united group as previous seasons. That's what has been the problem.

'There has been a little bit of problems within the dressing room, but that's for us to deal with it.'

Borini

'It's harder than previous times I think,' he said. 'We have not been at our level and we have not been a united group as previous seasons. That's what has been the problem.

'There has been a little bit of problems within the dressing room, but that's for us to deal with it.'

Must be that, it's not as if Goalkeeper and Defoe aside, they're individually and collectively earthshatteringly horseshit, is it?

Footballer lives in cloud cuckoo land shocker [emoji38]

Borini

Nothing to do with the fact they're just rank awful at football then.

Borini

Must be that, it's not as if Goalkeeper and Defoe aside, they're individually and collectively earthshatteringly horseshit, is it?

"Our level"

They are 4 or 6 pts minssing, which theyve  recently collected off us the last few seasons.  What level a to be at! What a time to be alive for Sunderland fans,  I thought we were a badly run club but these take it to whole new levels.

Borini

"Our level"

They are 4 or 6 pts minssing, which theyve  recently collected off us the last few seasons.  What level a to be at! What a time to be alive for Sunderland fans,  I thought we were a badly run club but these take it to whole new levels.

6 in a row man thats all that matters, the stupid cunts  :lol:

Borini

"Our level"

6 in a row man thats all that matters, the stupid cunts  :lol:

Before that 9-1 was all that mattered.  Six months ago being in the division above us was all that mattered.

Borini

The problem is they are at their level.  They haven't been able to get into the cup final underdog mentality that usually sees them playing well above themselves for the last several games of each season.

this turd is finally flushed

Not yet,  stilling rattling round after a few flushes,  need to layer toiltet paper over the top of it and wait for that to get wet and stick to the turd,  then flush again. That shoukd help it get sucked away.

Not yet,  stilling rattling round after a few flushes,  need to layer toiltet paper over the top of it and wait for that to get wet and stick to the turd,  then flush again. That shoukd help it get sucked away.

Have you seen who they have for the last 2 games?  They're gone.

Have you seen who they have for the last 2 games?  They're gone.

I know man, just mucking about.  :lol: