sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

At the very least that sentence is the wrong way around.

DIVIDED BY LEAGUES BUT UNITED BY CANCER is surely what they're trying to say? That's saying a matter of fact. Their way makes it sound like a dig.

Either way are a terrible ideas, though :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

http://i.imgur.com/m8OPVcP.png

Plus that other one.

Where's the 'cancel the banner and give me my money back you spectacular melt' option?

DIVIDED BY LEAGUES BUT UNITED BY CANCER is surely what they're trying to say? That's saying a matter of fact. Their way makes it sound like a dig.

It's even poorly written, it probably wouldn't be as bad if they simply switched the statements around so it ends on the positive, 'coming together' bit.

:pow:

It's even poorly written, it probably wouldn't be as bad if they simply switched the statements around so it ends on the positive, 'coming together' bit.

:pow:

Can people comment on the Chronicle article about how bad an idea it is? I think half of the problem is he seems to live in an echo chamber of other idiots on his Facebook saying what a good idea it is.

Guest firetotheworks

It would have been easy to just mock the thick cunt, but I've gone with the nice, pleading angle using very basic language. The idiots are winning.

It would have been easy to just mock the thick cunt, but I've gone with the nice, pleading angle using very basic language. The idiots are winning.

Aye same, he's clearly just going to read all of our comments and assume we're 'puffs' like :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Sometimes I wish I was proper hard, like. It would solve so many problems specifically for me.

Guest firetotheworks

Aye same, he's clearly just going to read all of our comments and assume we're 'puffs' like [emoji38]

HBAFAN posting against it doesn't help the cause against a knuckle-dragger like. [emoji38] Guarantee that's SanToon.

Oh, donation tins at the ground (and giving out his bank details).

Don't you need some sort of licence for that?

People putting their money into this embarrassment rather than the food bank collection tins. Fuck sake.

One of first fb comments is "Great cause chinky mate". I've realized "chinky" comes from his surname being Curry.

Also:

"Fuck the lot Darren , just go to the game and enjoy, it's only a fucking flag, not the end of the world, never heard of banter, some people need to get pissed me thinks HWTL."