sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest ElCid

He's obviously a very good prospect but I'm not sure clubs would be willing to shell out that much on potential. They might but it's a hell of a risk, not too sure how he would cope in a huge game, he's made mistakes in league games but he's never played a full international friendly let alone a qualifier. He's never played in a European game nor a proper cup final.

Just think if they're going to throw 30m at a keeper they'll go for the finished article who has done all of those things. Meh, we'll see.

You're right they wouldn't - how can anyone say a player with only 30 odd top flights games and uncapped gets anywhere near a 30 million fee is just stupid even in today's market. There are a number of English keepers in the premier who would command a higher fee. currently better and who would have the top clubs looking long before Pickford. Maybe in a couple of years that may change but that's a big may at the same time. The only people who think he is worth anywhere near 30 million currently are the desperados down the road.

Andy Carroll. :cheesy:

Strikers always command a lot higher fees than keepers though

Just had a look on RTG and there is some tremendous 'mack-tracking' going on! A different world from their comments last summer especially that Dangertosser!

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/were-after-daryl-murphy-according-to-chronicle.1364466/

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/away-games-next-season.1364013/

Jesus Christ. Remember how they all laughed when we signed Murphy. Now they are all saying it'll be a good signing if they got him. ;D

Just had a look on RTG and there is some tremendous 'mack-tracking' going on! A different world from their comments last summer especially that Dangertosser!

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/were-after-daryl-murphy-according-to-chronicle.1364466/

Jesus Christ. Remember how they all laughed when we signed Murphy. Now they are all saying it'll be a good signing if they got him. ;D

It would be a good signing for us of they got him.

It would be a good signing for us of they got him.

Imagine though, if he turned them down  :mackems:

That Murphy thread man :lol:

They've made up and hung onto this "mags signed him for £5m lol" stuff all season. They've literally been reduced to inflating our transfer dealings for fringe players to make themselves feel better about their own situation. It's probably the single most pointless exercise in Orwellian memory-holing anyone on any football forum has ever undertaken. And considering the shite posted here, there and elsewhere that's some stretch.

Mental cunts.

The thread about Hayden's interview in The Times :lol: so bitter

"Didn't know Shaft cared about football that much."

^ third post in that thread. Is Sunderland in general just a racist, backward place? RTG has given me such an impression over the years.

"Didn't know Shaft cared about football that much."

^ third post in that thread. Is Sunderland in general just a racist, backward place? RTG has given me such an impression over the years.

Was probably the sole reason why they voted leave.

Christ, they're going on about our crowds and moaning that people mention them.  That's strange as whenever they mention our crowds they make it out as if we didn't have any before Sky and you can guarantee that they would be important if theirs were bigger than ours.

I had mates who supported them in the early 80's when they did have bigger crowds than us for a few years and I wasn't allowed to forget it even though I had never mentioned crowds when ours were bigger.

They're so bong eyed.

They reckon in the 70's Millwall were too scared to come up to Roker Park now !!!

Next season they will be football friends and then half of them will say how they chinned them at the SoS, etc. Deylewded.

they have weekly threads on,

their next crowd ( 2 or 3 threads actually)

their last crowd.

our last crowd

our average crowds

why we get crowds

their next seasons average.

who will get bigger averages

they then post about how we always mention crowds :lol:

Pickford looks a decent prospect although he punches a lot of crosses he should be catching and he's not particularly good with the ball at his feet which would stop him ever moving to a really top club regardless of his shot stopping ability.

He'll be wanting to leave, the selling club have been relegated, and their financial problems are widely known, 3 factors that puts the buying club firmly in the driving seat when negotiations start.

I predict he'll sign for Everton for somewhere between £10m-£12m.

Disagree that he's not good with his feet, his distribution with his feet has been very impressive whenever I've seen him. Probably more impressive than other aspects of his game tbh.

Moyes saying he wants £30m puts an upper limit on what they can ever hope to get for him, that's the starting price for bargaining and that price will go down the longer things go without interest.

I reckon they'll probably get around £20m. They absolutely have to sell this window, because his value will plummet if they don't. Once he's out of the eyes of the MOTD cameras, everyone will forget about him.

they have weekly threads on,

their next crowd ( 2 or 3 threads actually)

their last crowd.

our last crowd

our average crowds

why we get crowds

their next seasons average.

who will get bigger averages

they then post about how we always mention crowds :lol:

That and all the daily threads of Borini, Jones, Rodwell and so on. Sometimes you can see their lineup of new threads in the first page. Then you go to page 2 and their bench is there.

Is Sunderland in general just a racist, backward place? RTG has given me such an impression over the years.

Pretty much aye, it's easily about 30 years out of date

Pickford looks a decent prospect although he punches a lot of crosses he should be catching and he's not particularly good with the ball at his feet which would stop him ever moving to a really top club regardless of his shot stopping ability.

He'll be wanting to leave, the selling club have been relegated, and their financial problems are widely known, 3 factors that puts the buying club firmly in the driving seat when negotiations start.

I predict he'll sign for Everton for somewhere between £10m-£12m.

Disagree that he's not good with his feet, his distribution with his feet has been very impressive whenever I've seen him. Probably more impressive than other aspects of his game tbh.

Yeah, seen him praised for his accurate side-volleys. One was lush at Arsenal the other night.

When it's said he's not very good with his feet I think (my meaning anyway) is that means when the ball is on the ground.

He's exceptional when the ball is out of his hands but when it's on the ground he doesn't stand out at all.