sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Got a feeling he'll do well considering whatever budget and players he'll get to work with. Bristol was relatively a long time ago, well for a football manager, and he's done a great job up there. He can stabilise the club, but I think that's only if you count the first year being a year out and rebuilding. Second season is where it's at for them, they've next to no hope in promotion next season.

Got a feeling he'll do well considering whatever budget and players he'll get to work with. Bristol was relatively a long time ago, well for a football manager, and he's done a great job up there. He can stabilise the club, but I think that's only if you count the first year being a year out and rebuilding. Second season is where it's at for them, they've next to no hope in promotion next season.

Conversely some mangers are just at the right club and it works, when they try to change they can never recapture it. That's the must common scenario in football management tbh. Mangers like Rafa who do it everywhere are the absolute exception.

Not saying he'll fail, saying the odds are against him.

Conversely some mangers are just at the right club and it works, when they try to change they can never recapture it. That's the must common scenario in football management tbh. Mangers like Rafa who do it everywhere are the absolute exception.

Not saying he'll fail, saying the odds are against him.

a perfect description of McMenemy at Sundeland tbh.

Decent tbh surprised he is willing to gamble though

Probably quadrupled his wages overnight. If not more.

Trebled according to reports....900k a year and been given significant funds......aye right

I'm going to love watching this implode further this year....once they start losing (remember we lost 10 so I can see these losing 15-20 times) he will be hounded out

Rinse and repeat

FWIW it's worth I'm an Aberdeen fan and McInnes is a fucking cracking manager. Him and Docherty would be sorely missed.

Da ken whether they'd be any good at Sunderland because the club's a basket case, but so were we before they arrived.

FWIW it's worth I'm an Aberdeen fan and McInnes is a fucking cracking manager. Him and Docherty would be sorely missed.

Da ken whether they'd be any good at Sunderland because the club's a basket case, but so were we before they arrived.

Same as I've heard from an Aberdeen mate too

Lets hope his career nosedives, quickly