sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Easiest thing in the world is to go for another one off the merry go round of Mclarens, Bruces, Moyes blah blah blah.

This is a massive change in direction with a manager who knows this division inside out, who knows how to do well in this division even though he has worked in smaller sides but has served an apprenticeship of 600+ games as a manager.

This is his biggest stage by far, it will give him the scope to test his metal in the Premiership if he makes a go of it and for me he is the perfect appointment at the perfect time. No point in appointing Billy Big Bollox then giving him £2.50 to spend.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/absolutely-delighted-with-this-appointment.1375073/

Agree with everything in that quote. It could be argued regards Leeds being a bigger stage but nowt much in it either way.

:lol: Get away man. What has Grayson ever achieved in his managerial career? Being promoted from League One and guiding teams to the lofty heights of finishing midtable is hardly an achievement. This team needs an instant return to the PL.

He's a complete nothing manager and in no way will ever get this mackem team anywhere near promotion. As was proven last season, "knowing the division" is a load of horseshit.

Might have been mentioned but I'm sure someone posted something on here a while ago about how Grayson had been an utter arse to Andy O'Brien when someone in his family had died and he demanded he played a game

Guest neesy111

Might have been mentioned but I'm sure someone posted something on here a while ago about how Grayson had been an utter arse to Andy O'Brien when someone in his family had died and he demanded he played a game

I seem to remember that incident. 

With that appointment its clear theres absolutely no money! Let the relegation battle commence!

Can really see them getting off to a rotten start, and he'll be under pressure after 10 matches. Brilliant.

They'll not go down with Grayson. I would imagine he'll raid PNE to fill out the squad, wouldn't be surprised if the player who put in the cross and the goalscorer at our place are wearing that abomination of a strip next season.