sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I see their latest sad attempt to be friends with some big lads (Millwall this time  :blush:) was an embarrassing debacle and ended with some serious macktracking by those involved  :lol:

Worst of it by that absolute sad prick Reiver....hes 61 years old and is the most bitter obsessed hateful childish piece of shit I've had the displeasure to communicate with on there

Apparently they’ve allocated Celtic 14,000 tickets for the friendly  :kasper:

I think I’ll avoid the town that day (July 29th - Ladies Day too at the Races)!

I've no choice. Going to see James play at Time Square that day also. Town will be mental.

James off here?

I've no choice. Going to see James play at Time Square that day also. Town will be mental.

James off here?

Oh sit down

James off here?

Not sure what's sadder. Me predicting someone would attempt that lame gag as I typed my post or someone actually making it. Must've been Born Of Frustration  :-X

Just had a quick read over there. What a terrible place man. I also love how they seem to blame Moyes for sucking the life out of them, as though everything was going hunky dory the years before that. :lol:

You have to remember they genuinely thought they were set for the top half last season with Fat Sam.